See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The only satisfaction of this hotel is its location, walking distance to nearby shops and the famous Sunway Pyramid. However, facilities inside are not very convincing, and so the Bangla staffs. One of them is really annoying. He helped us to carry luggage for actually just few steps, and asked for tips. When we checked in, they guaranteed that there is no extra service charges, and promised that only deposit RM50 is required, without any charges. However, on the day we check out, they only return RM30 and claim that RM20 was service charge. How ridiculous it is!!

The air conditioner is not cold at all and the bed sheets are not clean enough which make our body itchy. Once we ordered a taxi from hotel staff, it is not a real taxi car & taxi driver(has not own a taxi license which is what we concerned).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GeoLuvRom
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stayed in this new budget hotel that promises that our budget and comfort will meet. At the price of a budget hotel, we were delightfully surprised by what it offered :-

-easy accessability
-proximity to Sunway Pyramid and affordable F & B outlets;
-new, clean and well kept rooms with all the necessaities, they even provide hair dryer
-friendly staff ready to please any reasonable requests

Will certainly recommend it to anyone who needs a room around that area

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I stayed with four family members in three rooms. I was informed that this hotel was newly opened about one year ago. All the facilities are new and well maintained. I was pleasantly surprised that even a hair dryer was provided in every room. The air conditioner was super cold. The lobby is comfortable and tastefully decorated with beautiful paintings and flowers. The lace and floral curtain makes the lobby very homely and pleasant. Truly enjoyed my stay there, also not forgetting the friendly service of the staff who gave good direction to the nearby Sunway Pyramid.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I chose this hotel because of its location, very close to Sunway Pyramid, etc. Very convenient, close to other restaurants within walking distance. New hotel, rooms are simple and clean, with all basic necessities met. No complaints about customer service. Nice simple decor. Will recommend it to anyone visiting Sunway area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Maryanne143
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I booked this hotel online due to it's location. Since I'll be check in late, I called the hotel to inform them that I'll reach the hotel after midnight and I want to confirm my booking. The person in charge said they already received my online booking and said that my room will be secured. Unfortunately when I reached the hotel, the rooms were fully occupied and the person on duty said that they were fully booked since noon!! What happened to my booking earlier?? They are so irresponsible & unhelpful. I will not recommend this hotel to others due to my bad experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple