Lowest prices for your stay
Sheraton.com
USD 63
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 57
View deal
Priceline
Hotels.comUSD 57
Booking.comUSD 57
eDreamsUSD 57
All reviews sala bar feast restaurant cigar lounge federal highway platinum member f b buffet dinner the link assistant manager corner room nasi lemak great hospitality keep up the good work kuala lumpur business trip chimes miyabi
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

I booked to stay at Sheraton for 1 night for a business trip. Upon my arrival at the hotel, checking in was a breeze as I had checked in online & everything was already prepared when I got to reception. They just needed my signature before handing me the room key.

I had booked a deluxe room and the room spacious. The room had nice big comfy bed and work desk. The decor was plush with very understated colours. There were ample cupboards to keep everything. The bathroom was also big with shower and bathtub adjacent to one another.

As I had meetings within the hotel, I had the chance to sample almost all their food outlets. I had a dinner meeting at their Japanese restaurant. We were booked in the private room. The menu had a combination of ala carte and set menu. We all had the set menu with sushi and teriyaki. The set menu was certainly value. The food was also good.

After dinner I had another meeting at the hotel’s cigar lounge adjacent to the Japanese restaurant. The cigar lounge was the only outlet that opened till 12pm. I found the lounge cozy and good place for discussion. They had a fair selection of cigars but did not have Cohiba’s which are my preference.

Next morning I had breakfast at Coffee House but due to the pandemic, breakfast are served directly rather than buffet per normal. This new norm is not to my liking as the breakfast spread is not as extensive. No salad station, fruit station or cereal station.

After breakfast, I had a meeting at the lounge adjacent to the Coffee House. I found the lounge spacious, nice and bright. They had a selection menu and my guest ordered nasi lemak. The food was good as well as the beverages.

Overall I had a good stay at Sheraton PJ. It certainly is a good comfortable hotel for business and vacation alike. I will definitely stay at Sheraton PJ in future when I get the opportunity. Two thumbs up Sheraton PJ!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Angela Fox, General Manager at Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Dear FaddySue

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback. We are so pleased that you got to try so many of our dining venues, and that overall you had a comfortable stay.

As you have noted, at the moment we are serving an a la carte breakfast on weekdays, however we do have a buffet offering over the weekends that you might like to try next time you are here. We do have a cereals station and fruits available daily though, and I apologise that this wasn't offered to you.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warmly,

Reviewed 25 October 2021

Wonderful hotel! Staffs are professional and friendly. Breakfast buffet was excellent! Highly recommended the corner room facing Federal Highway, fabulous views at night seeing cars strolling up and down.
Under the new leadership of Angela Fox, the hotel operations is running smoothly. Staffs are well-trained. Hotel is well maintained and clean.
Don't miss out the sky pool/bar/restaurant, and nice place to relax after a hard day work. Nice views and reasonable priced.

Room tip: Corner room facing Federal Highway
Date of stay: October 2021

Dear KaiY1969

Warm greetings from Sheraton Petaling Jaya, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so pleased that you enjoyed your time here, and do agree that the view from our rooftop Sala Bar & pool is one not to be missed!

While I sincerely appreciate your kind words, full credit must be given to my team of dedicated leaders and associates who consistently go above and beyond to ensure that our guests are well taken care of and leave with happy memories.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed in Club Access guest room during MCO 3.0+ , the room is very well appointed, nice view of federal highway, a comfortable spacious sofa, work desk , nice bath tub and rain shower. Bed was excellent and comfortable, I had a very good night sleep. Internet wifi access is good, and we could call guest services if we need anything. However I would like to highlight there is room for improvement in the front desk section, I found some of the Front Office staff lack warmth and friendliness in welcoming guests. This is my personal feeling and it might differ with other guests. I also found some stickiness to the marble floor when I step on barefoot in the room, perhaps the room turnover rate was fast and no time to let it dry. Although we are living in unusual times , I would expect a certain standard from a 5 star establishment. Nevertheless I find other staff from guest service customer hotline to room service and housekeeping friendly and courteous. I did enjoy my time here at Sheraton and as would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MiinHway F
Angela Fox, General Manager at Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Dear MiinHway F

Firstly, thank you for staying with us during these unusual times. We certainly appreciate your support, and are pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your experience.

Our sincere apologies for any shortfalls that you experienced in service, particularly from our Front Desk team. While we usually receive very positive feedback from our guests about their interactions with our associates, we sincerely regret that this wasn't your experience. Rest assured your feedback has been shared with our Front Office Manager for further review.

We do hope to welcome you back again soon. In the meantime, take care & stay safe!

Warm regards

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

The associates are excellent!
Would like to shout out the associates name for them to get the recognitions

Front office :

Puru - attended my phone call with proper greetings and warm welcoming tone.

Jeremy - help us for seamless check in

Adeline - attentive and her warm smile bring the FO more delightful

Andy (loyalty manager/ club manager) - who have surprised my daughter by giving wristband

Wan Hui (intern) - who is very attentive as well

During checkout: Fong xin and Khaidy are attentive!

Miyabi Japanese restaurant:

Wainhe siah - did extra initiative to fulfil my request (additional chilli padi for my garlic fried rice which made me impressed)

Including Kalai and Yamuna who have surprised my daughter and gave her marshmallow ( impressed too)

Not forgetting their Chef Tetsuya san who greets us with some warm welcome and even when we leaves the restaurant. ( arrigato)

Morning breakfast restaurant:

There was a Malay girl : Niyatisha who also very welcoming compared to other associates

Not forgetting Chef Nanda and entire chefs on duty on that who is taking care all of the guest orders ( tip top notch service)

I have ordered the waffle and noticed that the chef were taking their time which is good to ensure the guest satisfied with their meal (pst ; not blaming them but good job!)

Pool bar area associates also very helpful when i have asked them for pool towels

My only concern will be ,not place the table near to kids pool area due to notice some of the guest who smokes cigars which the smokes travels to the kids pool area and it can be smell strongly .

Im sorry if i have misspelled any of the associates name

During this pandemic,hotel line are badly effected but nevertheless the associate’s attentiveness and hospitality never let the hotel name down including, GM, HOD and the management guidance

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Angela Fox, General Manager at Sheraton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Dear SivashankarRajandran

Firstly, thank you very much for choosing to stay at Sheraton PJ ! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide such wonderful recognition for so many of our valued associates. Our team take great pride in delivering memorable service to our guests, and we have shared your kind words with them to motivate them to continue doing so.

Thank you for your feedback regarding smoking near the children's pool as well.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with our associates, and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Warmly

Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Had a great day ahead.. with a wonderful staff as well...
The bar manager NARESH is a kind and humble.. and for sure... CHEF NANDA is the best ever!!!! The food was so delicious and “we just think what a man!!” Hope to see u all soon ya

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Raj8400

Thank you so much for celebrating your Dad's birthday at Sala Bar! We're very pleased to hear that Naresh took such great care of you, and that you enjoyed Chef Nanda's delicious cuisine.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best regards