Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 91
PricelineUSD 120
eDreamsUSD 91
Agoda.comUSD 89
Lol.travelUSD 89
StayForLong
2,371 results
All reviews shopping mall theme park business trip nice hotel spacious room easy access the hotel staff nice stay car park front office f b buffet breakfast water park sher quarantine alina casey
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2021

All excellent. Food are ok, room is clean, services are very good. Special thanks to Chef Loga, Anba from F&B Team and from the Front Office team, Marissa, Casey, Alline. I strongly recommend this Quarantine facility to my friends.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Alex Castaldi, Other at Sunway Clio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2021

Dear noelcE4462UV,

I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at Sunway Clio Hotel during your mandatory quarantine period.

We will share your compliments with the rest of the team, they will be delighted to read your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sunway City in the near future after the pandemic for a proper holiday with loved ones. Remember to book direct and save on our website with amazing benefits and privileges.

Reviewed 30 November 2021

I returned home from the US. Is a very long hours. My kids and I were so tired. The hotel itself was beautiful and neat. Upon the receptionist were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable with an air conditioning and heated shower. In addition, the bath room was enquip with full toiletries. I reserved the premium package which consists of 4 meals a day and come with 3 cans of complimentary soda drinks and is refillable. So far so the food is good and the portion is really enough for me and mu 2 kids. During my stays here these a guy by the name Casey called to my room and he check how was my stays. Upon check out I meet Casey Again and he filled up my Discharge form to speed up my process. Alina called me to inform that I may come down to the lobby and my luggage was assisted by Eric. My discharge process was handel by Farhan and Annie. So far my stay here was a great one. Thanks Casey, Marissa, Farhan, Alina, Eric and Annie for your hospitality. Kerp it up your work. I will bring my family back here for a holiday some where in the fair distance future when this pandemic is over.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 858chongy,

Casey is indeed a gem of the hotel; will share your compliments with him and the team, they will be delighted to read your review.

Reviewed 29 November 2021

The hotel itself looks nice. The check in process was smooth and fast. The room was good and comes with those premium amenities. The air conditioning was cool enough and shower heater with high pressure. The food was ok. The Chef cook according to my choice, specifically Chef Loga and Ambar. The check out was smooth too. Thanks to Casey, Annie, Eric, Lo and Marissa for making my stays a good one.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Brajendrasingh4,

Reviewed 28 November 2021

Room checked in was smooth hassle free. Room was clean and dust free. Thanks for vegetarian arrangement. Checkout is smooth, call room by room. Sincere thanks from me to all the staffs inclusive chef, reception, checkin, checkout, everyone responsive, helpful.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Ppsyyee,

Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for my quarantine period and had the best experience here. The food was excellent - all four meals. Service was tiptop. Rooms were also super clean, comfortable and well maintained. Definitely 5 stars for this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo