All reviewsdvd playerdeluxe chaletsofa bedswimming poolrain showerbig roombusiness tripchinese restaurantbreakfast buffetwelcome drinkpleasant staykarma barkuala lumpurshort getawaycoffee housenasi lemakf b
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Overall the price was very reasonable for a 4 star property. Upon entering the compound of the property, the security already start to greet you! All the security never fails to greet!
We arrived pretty late at 11.30pm, got an upgraded room from superior to deluxe, as we booked last minute for superior, the reservationist managed to help us to a room, which was very kind of her.
Room was spacious, as mentioned by other travellers, the amenities were complete. But the only sack back was, shampoo, bath gel and lotions were refilled ceramic bottles, which put me back to use the lotions as I do not know how long it has been in the bottle. A tumbler was missing near the hand basin. the toilet cistern is broken, as the water keep running, wastage of water, time for maintenance.
Good spread of breakfast, but the disappointment of the pastry, looks good but the taste was so so.
After all, it was a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I had a wedding to attend to at PICC - and this resort was only 7 km away. We booked through the hotel's website and that was pretty straightforward. I don't know what Cyberjaya is like during the week, but it was like a ghost town during the weekend. Nevertheless, there is a row of shop lot near the resort entrance should you need some necessities.

The Good
The resort itself is beautiful - a little of tranquil heaven in the middle of Cyberjaya. The pool was made to look natural, with green trees surrounding it. Accommodations were scattered around in individual buildings housing about 10-15 'chalets' each. There is even a group of chalets which were located around a lake (which was slightly away from the main resort so I didn't get there to see what they looked like).

The room size is above average - the bed is comfortable. There was a separate dressing area where the wash basins are, and the toilet facilities had an egg shaped bath tub (ala Lady Gaga) and a shower and toilet. Each room had a balcony.

Check in was a joy, for a change. Having had gone to hundreds of hotels, front desk staff were usually robot like humans who maybe had just enough warmth to get them out of trouble - but our staff, a young chap called Saiful was genuinely friendly and welcoming. A joy. and, you get a welcome drink too, as you wait.

The Ugly
Room needed a facelift. There were signs of wear and tear everywhere. Though, I agree a little bit of wear and tear shouldn't detract from the experience of the resort itself, but it just chips away at the image of perfection. The bathroom, beautiful was it was, had mould stains everywhere. There was a block in the shower, I guess for guests to sit themselves and maybe scrub themselves comfortably, but the the shower compartment is too small to have it so having it inside made you stand in an awkward position in the shower because I certainly did not want to sit on the dirty looking block which was covered in mold.
The shower had a hand held shower and a shower head on the ceiling - but you can't choose either one. I kept turning the dial as far back as I could, but water kept dripping from the ceiling shower as I used the hand held one. It did not help that the water that came from the ceiling shower was ice cold.
There was also something really wrong with how they graduated the shower room floor - that after two minutes of showering, you'll be standing in your own water. There was nothing wrong with the drain, as the water near the hole drained off quite quickly - but it was as if the floor had a depression from all the guests who had been there. so that was pretty unpleasant.

Breakfast was so so. Fair selection. Loved that they made muffins in small portions - hate it most when people take everything that they can reach and then waste all that food.

All in all - Cyberview offers a nice respite for KL/Selangor people who don't want to make the long journey driving to a destination - but a revamp should seriously be considered.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 10 October 2015

We were desperately needed a short break and decided to come here since it is nearby to our house. The booking was done through their website and we opted for Deluxe chalet and pre-requested for room at the ground floor and near to the pool. To our disappointment, during the check-in the receptionist inform us that they could not accommodate to our request and assigned us to one of the chalet next to the lake which is very far from the pool. Since I am having lower back pain and required my wife's assistance to move around, this would be a problem for me to move back and forth to the pool and cafe area. So we decided to ask for a free upgrade to Executive Deluxe chalet which is available near the pool area and located on the ground floor. To me it is the best thing the resort could do since we've already pre-requested through the booking. By right, if they are unable to accommodate, the resort should have the courtesy to call me or at least write via email but the receptionist was not very helpful and declined our request. I had no choice but to pay for the extra. No apologies were given for the inconvenienced though.

Okay, the new room (Room 105) is convenient to the pool and Verandah cafe. The room is big and comes with 1 king size bed and a couch. The couch can be converted to bed - which is convenient since we also brought our kids together. The bathroom is big and has separate shower area and bath tub. They provide basic amenities only - no shaver, comb, sewing kit etc. The bathroom is clean (satisfactory). We can park the car in front of our unit/block. The view from our balcony is not so great because it is blocked by the bistro which stands in between the pool and our unit. But it was not a big problem for us.

The breakfast was good, and we loved the food spread. The pool has 3 sections and the kids preferred to swim at the middle (for adult). Since the resort located near to Shaftsbury, we went out had lunch and dinner there. There are a lot of eateries available at Shaftsbury.

Overall, we had a very enjoyable and pleasant stay here. The serenity and peaceful environment gave me very much pleasure since I am recuperating from the lower back pain problem. And if not due to the bad experience during the check-in, this trip would be a perfect getaway for us.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Afzahirul
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

We were married at Cyberview in 2011 and have returned for a visit at least once a year since then. Over the years this lovely little resort has become more and more run down. The lack of maintenance and upgrades was particularly noticeable during our recent stay. The pool was unclean and there were many broken pool lights, hanging by wires. Areas of the deck, garden paths, garden lights and steps are also in need of repair. Our room was reasonably clean, however the bathroom and kitchenette are in serious need of an update. There was also some sort of animal in our roof space, which caused a great deal of noise. The air conditioner in our room did not work. There were Mosquitos everywhere, and after just a few minutes outside our children were covered in bites (fogging is needed). There was a strong smell of sewage around the resort, which was also present in our room.
Lots of the little inclusions that we used to receive when visiting have also disappeared, including; the turndown service with chocolates on our pillows, welcome cocktail, fruit bowl in room, mini bar (empty on this occasion, apparently you can only order mini bar packs?), toiletries used to be much more luxurious and are now very basic. We used to really love visiting Cyberview, but unfortunately without some much needed TLC this place will continue to go backwards and I doubt we will return.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Room spacious.. Clean.
Complete facilities..iron,iron board,bath robe,pool towel,hand towel,mosquito repellent, hair dryer,tooth brush,bath lotion
Power socket should be enough..
Awesome and varity of breakfast
All the staff is very friendly
Pool and bath tub are great..
Recommended..