See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

First of all, let's get to the best part. The view of the sea was stunning. The pool was great as well. However, the room might need slight renovation or face-lift. Apart from that, me and my wife had a calm weekend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

A beautiful place to spend time with your loved ones.
It is literally next to the Sarawak Cultural Village so you can walk over.
Check in starts at 3pm and during peak period they will not allow you to enter the premises before 3pm. I suggest you to call earlier and you can leave your luggage at the concierge then wall to spend time at the Cultural Village or Damai Central for lunch or walk at the beach before checking in.
Walking distance by the beach to Permai Rainforest resort and restaurant too.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of the ugliest hotels I have even stayed at. It smells, is old, and way overpriced. In addition, the food is terrible. Stay away! The room looks like it was designed for the Brady Bunch in 1970 and has not been cleaned or updated since.

2  Thank LauraWils0n
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Stay at the sea view room with a main pool just infront of the balcony.
I feel no need to review the physical look of the amenities. It's been commended by many travellers.
But, I think I should emphasize the problem of the main pool. Management should always make sure pool cleanliness and hygienic at all time. The water in the pool is greenish, stagnant and smell bad. It is infected with algae!. It is hazardous and will causes illness!. Shouldn't give excusses!

1  Thank Dalton F
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Was my first out of town vacation with my girlfriend. We stayed in the ocean view side of the hotel. The view from our room was spectacular especially during sunset. The room was ok and bathroom wasn't that interesting but suffice. Since it was an escape, there was no WiFi available in the room and the the internet mobile data weren't that good (it sucks). We enjoyed ourselves without interruptions except when there was no water but, they quickly handle the situation so I say that the service was good and friendly. The staffs was very helpful. I really like it when I could enjoy the breeze from the ocean from our balcony. There was no ATM machine nearby so you better have some cash in hand before you go there.

Overall, it was a good stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple