“Felt like home”

My Little Kitchen
Ranked #10 of 620 Restaurants in Kuching
Cuisines: European, Scandinavian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Small family owned kitchen putting quality and taste high on the agenda. We try to keep our menu short and sweet with guest dishes rotated in for something different. We serve oven roasted chicken (Scandinavian style) with rice, homemade mashed or pan seared potatoes, our very own version of Swedish Meatballs with classic brown sauce, fantastic sausages, tortilla wraps with various fillings, and an irresistible Swedish dessert Mockarutor. We are now operating our food outlet at Batik Boutique Hotel, at Jalan Padungan. Our meats and chicken suppliers are halal certified.
Reviewed 16 September 2017

It is a lovely little restaurant with great staff and amazing food. Cant judge about what I dint try but both the soup and the Swedish meatballs were spectacular. Meat was tender and tasty, mashed potato and gravy were homemade and really felt like home and the salad gave a punch of contrast and flavor to the mix.

1  Thank David G

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Chosen purely on great reviews and was just as good as anticipated. 2 of us had the wonderful meatballs, one the delicious chicken with mash and one chicken curry. All devine and finished off with the scrumptious chocolate desert.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We visited My Little Kitchen twice in the past four days. The first time we had the Swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes which were absolutely amazing. The second time I had the chicken curry with rice, which was the best curry ever in my opinion! The owner, who is also the chef, is very sociable and friendly. It was really nice to have some long chats with him. I would definitely recommend this place to others!

1  Thank lloesss
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

walked into the store seeing not a single soul seated. But I gave it a go and sat. Then came the owner (didn't get his name). Very friendly guy. As he brought the meatball, he suggested the way I should deal with the food. And I was genuinely surprised as to the harmonious flavours of everything that was put on the plate. Definitely satisfying and filling at the same time. Only cost me 3+. Reasonable enough. I am planning to go again before I fly back home.

1  Thank Ahmad Salleh S
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Very good food and good service. It is a family restaurant so it could take a little longer when it is busy, but the service is great. After asking if the curry was very spicy or not, they even let us try a little bit.
Swedish meatballs were awesome, definitely recommended! Overall, we had a wonderful dinner.

1  Thank Vincent v