1,893 results
All reviews the river waterfront cafe the executive lounge a river view room batang ai club room bit dated travel agent chinese restaurant an upgrade breakfast buffet top spot food court pleasant stay business trip main bazaar water front strategic location
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Chose to stay here are debating between this and another newer property. In the end, I am glad we chose the Hilton.

It may not be the newest or the shiniest property along the waterfront but the service, breakfast and location make it PERFECT!

The staff were extremely helpful from the start, advising me patiently on my upgrade options when I decided that the room I booked was a tad too small for our party of three. For a reasonable top-up, we secured daily breakfasts, a larger room and an extra bed which ensured everyone was fed, had their own space and there was no bad night's sleep from cramped sleeping conditions. They thoughtfully called to check if everything was to our liking after check-in and promptly produced more amenities for all three of us.

The location meant that we were just across the road from the river with a gorgeous view of the fort and the Parliament house. we were flanked by many dining options and shops to ensure our needs were well taken care of. A bit of exploration turned up a 24hr coin laundry (5mins away) and lots of quaint little shops and streets waiting to be explored.

One major highlight was the breakfast! Hilton has never failed to delight when it comes to the variety but the freshly baked croissants available at the Hilton Kuching are the best way to start the morning! That plus the local laksa prepared a la minute made breakfast something my kids are still talking about after returning.

To work off the excess calories, the pool and the 24hr gym are worth a visit or two. Equipment at the gym are well maintained and more than sufficient for a good workout.

Thank you Hilton Kuching for being such a wonderful part of our trip!

Room Tip: High floor with a river view is a nice option especially when the lights come on at night.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
HiltonKuching, General Manager at Hilton Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Jintymikmax,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you find your stay here pleasant. Happy to hear that our team members have done a great job in delivering their hospitality services. Good to know that you really liked the breakfast that was served and also the facilities especially the gym. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuching again soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I know this is Kuching - and high(er) end accommodation options are limited but the Hilton falls down in some basics.

We were on the executive lounge which meant a longer check-in as it was on a separate floor, there was one person and a queue rather than the smoother operation downstairs. The ‘executive lounge’ was devoid of anything apart from a coffee machine (all of which I could forgive) but we had three days there and one properly hot shower - all others were cold and that isn’t acceptable for this chain/4*. If I wanted cold water I’d pay a lot less for a hostel. Food is as expected - but much much better variety, VFM and quality within walking distance.

The Hilton’s slogan is something along the lines of if you aren’t satisfied we will make it right. Well o wasn’t and they didn’t.

More broadly the location is excellent and the pool great! And if we came back to Kuching we would probably stay here again (on a deal) due to the paucity of other options.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear girlinagirdle,

Thank you for leaving us with a review. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here with us. I am disappointed to hear about the shortfall in services that you had experienced during your stay here. Duly noted on your comments as your feedbacks are very important for us to improve. I look forward to having an opportunity towelcome you back to Hilton Kuching again for a better experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Visited earlier on this year and was upgraded to a room on the top floor. So clean and amazing views across the city/ water. Staff were very helpful throughout and went over and above to help you. Pool area is fab and was always nice and quiet when we were there. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
HiltonKuching, General Manager at Hilton Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear NP1194,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you find your stay here pleasant. Good to hear that our team members have done a great job in delivering their hospitality services. Also, glad that you enjoyed the facilities provided by the hotel too. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuching again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Enjoy The Hospitality at Hilton KchYou will be greeted as family upon your arrival immediately after you came down from taxi or transport.You will be accomponied right to fron desk to be served.The smiles,tidyness,facilities etc are the best.Great hotel for the next stay

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonKuching, General Manager at Hilton Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear hattaab,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here with us. It is good to know that our team members have done a great job in delivering their helpful and friendly hospitality services. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuching again soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

have a great view from the room, comfort and tidy. Fresh juice was provided in the breakfast is value added to this hotel. Location is fantastic, can reach most of the attractions and landmark by walking.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Kalvyn83,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked your room stay very much. Glad to know that you have a great experience here and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuching again soon.