Lowest prices for your stay
USD 26
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Hotels.com
USD 26
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Agoda.com
USD 19
Free cancellation until 02/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
TravelocityUSD 26
CheapTicketsUSD 26
Trip.comUSD 23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

Clean, friendly staff and right in the city of Kuching.
Price is right at rm88 for a double. Walking distance to the waterfront, ‘China town’ Padungan, Carpenter street and main bazaar. Most of the city interests are within walking distance. A very pleasant stay although there’s a minor renovation going on at the moment. Will definitely coming back to stay the next trip!

Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank doreenho
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

I booked a room here for convenience sake as I work at a nearby Plaza Merdeka mall. I needed a place to crash after a very late night of stock take (we finished at 430am). I was so disappointed that the electricity kept tripping in the room since early morning until noon when it was check out time. To add to the inconvenience, there is no phone in the room to allow you to call the front desk, so I had to call the reception from my personal phone. The room I got was facing the main road so by 7am it was very noisy.

For the RM103 I paid, I expected a better room.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

I would conclude this

1) next door were a family w non stop crying baby, the sound so loud as if I was just a curtain away...human issue
2) so dirty the hotel corridor see the photo the rubbish were there for 2 days
3) smelly room might due to no window
4) aircond not really cold but cold after if on for whole day
5) got hotel housekeeping but seem not cleaning coz I dropped some sugar on the table and it’s still there when I back. And the toilet bowl.....as if the hotel cannot afford a better cleaning chemical??

What else?? I m too picky? Frankly I couldn’t think of anything else good except the location is near to Padungan

But for a business traveler this might be a good value hotel. But in return I m getting s crying baby and pungent smile room I don’t think I want to come back again

Pay a little bit more for a better hotel I would rather

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Jimmy_L421
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

The room is lack of maintenance and not sound proof, could hear clearly the noise from next door and outside. The cleaners are unprofessional since they're always making noise in the corridor, talking and laughing out loud outside the room. Limited TV channels, only a few local Malay channels and not suitable for those not understanding Malay well. Internet connection was interrupted in the room, very poor Internet connection. A lot of noise could be heard during midnight. After all, I had very bad experience during my stay in this hotel it wasn't worth the money value at all.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Very friendly staff, but No hot water, no internet in room, convenient to walking around and some nice local restaurants, especially Sunday Dimsum. A couple of Dive Bars near by and 24 hour 7-11. Other than that, really not worth the price. Can get better deals if you spend 10-20rm more.

Room tip: The hotel is very run down. My room was falling apart.
Date of stay: September 2018