Lowest prices for your stay
USD 55
Booking.comUSD 55
Agoda.comUSD 52
Trip.comUSD 55
2,474 results
All reviews the river hotel lobby executive room gym lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2021 via mobile

A truely 5 star hotel with a 10 star service! Rooms are very spacious and comfortable, staffs are courteous and professional ... the best of Accor hotels service I had so far. Their responses are fast either by phone or whatsapp, the staff are very accommodating and very well trained and the view from the (higher) rooms are to die for! Definitely one of the best hotel in Kuching and especially if one needs to be on quarantine, Pullman is definitely one of the top QS to be in.
My experience from the booking thru Laura, my quarantine check-in on the 26th of September with the ever so cheerful and friendly front desk staffs (despite the late hours and many PUS arrivals), the staff handing out dinner after check in, the housekeeping that welcomed me to a sparkling clean room (a sight to behold after my long 3 days journey!), the ever so accommodating, friendly and professional duty managers especially Stephanie, Frankie and a few more whose name I didnt manage to catch ... has been such a joy and pleasure. They took such good care of me during my quarantine so far that it made my 5 days stay here so far passes by so quickly!
THANK YOU Pullman for making my quarantine experience so much more pleasant and a whole lot less daunting!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Pullman Kuching, Other at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear Sham Sinar Suria,

Thank you for your kind and generous compliment to our team members. It sure does put a huge smile on our face reading your comments. A little compliment can help us pull through more rough days in coming days.

We are delighted that you generally enjoyed your visit and appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Elizabeth Jonathan
Executive Secretary

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed two nights on a high floor with nice cross country views. Rooms are very no nonsense business rooms. Great but expect to feel like you’re sleeping in a well equipped office. The business facilities did the trick. Hotel helped with local tours and restaurants nearby. A quick walk down to the bustling waterfront for a bit of colour. They do a good cocktail in lobby bar.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pullman Kuching, Other at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing Pullman as your choice of accommodation in Kuching, Sarawak. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your feedback with all respective departments, as an encouragement for our staff to strive harder in delivering great service for all our valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back again in the near future. Once again, thank you so much for your patronage and for reviewing Pullman Kuching on Tripadvisor. We hope we could have the chance to serve you again soon.

Warm Regards,
Elizabeth Jonathan
Executive Secretary

Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

It's Christmas, access to the Pullman is limited since it's a quarantine. But what to do when hankering for a good meal on Christmas Day? Have the meal delivered which is exactly what I did.

I chose the roasted lamb shoulder, a generous portion at 1kgs with veggies and mashed potatoes on the side. Delivery arrived exactly on time and still warm.

But the food was absolutely divine. Beautifully seasoned and roasted to perfection, the lamb was delicious. All I had to do was carve and serve up. Congratulations to Chef Mayan, Chef Ahzam and their team.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank nyavtech
Pullman Kuching, Other at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Dear nyavtech,

Thank you very much for your loyalty and taking the time to write such a thorough review on TripAdvisor.
We're over the moon that you had such a seamless experience with us. Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with Chef Matan, Chef Azam and their team personally and needless to say, we are proud of our team and appreciate hearing from our guests, the wonderful experience they provide.

Thank you once again for the feedback, and we do hope to have another opportunity to redesign your experience soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Ivan provided excellent service throughout the stay and always made sure we had what we wanted. This review is specifically for him.

The hotel was good overall. The in house restaurant Could have Been a bit better.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pullman Kuching, Other at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Dear kevorkd697,

Thank you for leaving us a superb 5-star review! It's a pleasure to note that we've left a great first impression on you and I'm certainly proud to know that our team members made such a huge difference to your overall experience. Thank you for highlighting their excellent service, as I'm sure they would be happy to hear your feedback too when I let them know, especially Mr Ivan our Director of Food & Beverage.

All in all, we simply can't wait to welcome you back for another stay so you can experience Pullma's renowned hospitality again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2020

What a treat to be able to swim Pullman Kuching's pool once again..
I visited Pullman a few months ago during the Movement Restriction Order(MCO); the pool was closed, the Déjà Vu Lounge at a standstill, perks for being an AccorHotel member halted. It was a most tough time.

Now, it's good to see life returning to this this hotel. Being a Silver Member, it was nice to be able to receive its perks again - complimentary welcoming drinks, late checkout, etc..

Upon check-in, I was attended to by Mr. Jared Wong, the front-desk manager. It is, as always, impressive hospitality here, with a certain class suiting the modern contemporary vibes of the hotel. The familiarity of coming here exudes a homely feel. Staff are welcoming and most approachable. This is hospitality at Kuching's best.

Travel tip: Being an AccorHotel member, always be ready to purchase stays during sales. The deals are really worth it.

Date of stay: September 2020
8  Thank iisechew
Pullman Kuching, Other at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Dear iisechew,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent Pullman Kuching experience. We are thrilled to read that you loved our friendly service and how high you valued our services.

Indeed, we put a lot of consideration into the experience with guests that it really excites us to see it working.

Thank you so much for your kind comments and all of them have been taken into account to keep improving our service and premises.

The Pullman Kuching team are looking to welcoming you on your next stay.

Best Regards,