Lowest prices for your stay
USD 24
Hotels.com
USD 24
Etrip
USD 18
Booking.comUSD 19
Agoda.comUSD 20
FindHotelUSD 20
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2019

I stayed in the single room on ground floor, which wasn't the best choice.

The room was a bit run-down. It was next to the cafeteria, and was only separated from it by a thin wall and curtain. At night the room was a bit noisy.

There was no desk inside the room. As I was in a business trip and needed to use PC, it was a bit inconvenient. Fortunately, I was able to use the table in the lobby area.

The Internet could be slow at times, and the breakfast was so-so.

One plus side - the staff were friendly.

While the hotel was located at downtown and near the river, I wouldn't say it was the most convenient. There were few restaurants nearby. There were many food stalls along the river, but I couldn't had my meal there on the first night of my stay as it was raining.

Room tip: Avoid the rooms on ground floor if possible.
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Experience822849, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching and thank you for taking the time to give feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.
We strive to ensure that we exceed guest expectation in all areas. However, this is not possible without your constructive feedback which will assist us in creating total satisfaction for all guests.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, I and the entire team of Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching hope to have the opportunity to provide a better service for you whenever your travels bring you back to Kuching.

Reviewed 31 October 2019

Althought this is budget hotel but it's clean and located near the lake. If you need a clean and cheap place to stay, you can stay here. I don't swim and i don't really need to use the gym, hence this is just nice for the price.

Date of stay: October 2019
Experience822849, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

This was my 1st time visit to Kuching and stayed in Tunes Hotel. I booked through Tune website and the privileges is to get early check in and check out late. Not much expectations but room is cosy for me, just a basic amenities is provided which is fine for me. Bed is comfy, just pillow too soft. Room is really comfortable. Will consider to stayed here again..

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

First we thought yes it was cheap, near the waterfront so why not.

Then they charged my credit card with a different management name and I had to cancel the card thinking it was fraud but turn out it was them.

Then we went to check in and the entire hotel area was super dusty. An aircond in front of every lift but not functioning.

The room was decent but on cleanliness its not tip top. The lamp holders were super dusty. There were fan and aircond both in the room. Water dispenser is only available downstairs near the reception and sometime can be empty.

There wasn't even enough hair dryer when request.

Bad experience really. For the same price you could get somewhere else comfier.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank itchimaru
Experience822849, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear Iitchimaru,

I'm sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our maintenance/housekeeping team to ensure this won't happen again.

1.The credit card is charged to our Management company.
2. Air conditioner in lift lobby do work we have four floors and some are some set on timer.
3. We have 2 water dispensers and can assure that both work.

Hotel Manager Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching

Reviewed 6 September 2019

I have to say the location is really good - it's strategic to go anywhere from the city and less than half hour to airport (non-peak hour). But the room is the smallest I have ever stay. If you are staying alone and not more than 2 nights, I guess is fine. But if you stay more days, and sharing, then it's a no go. Bound to bump into walls as you maneuver in the room itself. Having said that, the bathroom size was acceptable. Reception staffs were quite helpful though.

Room tip: Try to get those facing the waterfront (only side view) as the other end will be noisy at night because of some pubs.
Date of stay: August 2019