“Great beef noodle”

Kah Hiong Ngau Chap
Ranked #79 of 716 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Cuisines: Malaysian
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The soup was great. Overall the food is very good. However the lady boss doesnt seems to be very friendly. No one come and take our order eventhough we have sitting there for 10 minutes.
A lot of flies flying around this area. Not really comfortable.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

C1 ( 2017.04.20 )
I and my friend visited this restaurant for lunch with beef noodles soup. I didn't expect because I don't know where I go. My friend who lived KK recommended this restaurant for hangover soup, that's right. The food was very delicious, and the soup was very good to me. The atmosphere was so-so, but the price was very nice. I think this food was excellent to chase a hangover, if you drunken the day before.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

This is one of my regular places to have breakfast and when we have guests in town. Never disappoints.

Very tender beef with noodles and a chili sauce (on the side, that you can purchase) that packs a kick. The soup is unique as in it is the only one i've found that has horse radish in the soup as well. Pepper in the soup and the chili never fails to get a nice sweat started.

Do wish that the workers could learn to smile a bit more though.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Got to give credit to this place for their vast array of beef soup cuisines. I had been here trice all after work and never have been disappointed.

My suggestions
Ngiu chap
Beef balls soup

Ps spicy goers you must try their chilli paste

Reviewed 22 December 2016

We always ensure that we include this restaurant for lunch whenever we are back to KK as the taste of the beef noodles is very different if compared with the ones available in KL. Must try their red chili sauce as it's really hot with a hint of sourness.