“A sense of home”
other traveller has booked this property
Outdoor Patio Bedroom overlooking the mountain range
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Outdoor Patio
Bedroom overlooking the mountain range
View of Mt.Kinabalu from the room
Bedroom overlooking the mountain range
Close up of Mt.Kinabalu
Another view of the villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shaun_Sye...
Kuala Selangor, Malaysia
“A sense of home”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Waking up to a fantastic view of Nature. Grasping the fresh air from the mountains, definitely rejuvenated my energy to travel more in KK. After a long day, soaking in the hot tub Jacuzzi. What more could you ask? Say no more, this is definitely the spot to relax in KK.
Peace n Love.

Vinod G
“Felt like Home”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in May 2016

With its strategic location on the top of Signal Hill, Brahminy Kite Holiday Villa really made my stay in Kota Kinabalu a treat. The house has a homely warm family vibe to it, that made coming back to it after enjoying Kota Kinabalu town and all its attractions something I looked forward to.

The caretakers of the house have definitely spent a lot of time on cultivating the flora on the premises,keeping the air fresh and the birds chirpy

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sarahwasl...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Central yet private”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The place is walking distance to the city centre (10ish minutes walk) yet location is quiet and surrounded by lots of greenery. Not a problem with getting GrabCar or Uber either. Caretakers are always friendly and accommodating, we felt like we were staying with friends. They also help with setting up touristy activities which are aplenty. My go to accommodation in KK now especially in a bigger group. Great looking house, great hosts 10/10

Farwin H
“Homely Villa in KK”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Brahminy Kite Villa is in a good location and has everything you would need. Its not too close to the loud hustle and bustle of town yet not too far to move about. I was there with a group of friends last December and we had an amazing time. It was easy for us to move around KK with UBER & GRABCAR (super cheap compared to the regular taxis btw) and all the drivers know where Brahminy is located. I would definitely recommend this villa for large group of friends or families..plenty of space and 4 toilets (hallelujah). There are a few staircases within the villa so if you have an elderly family member travelling with you it can be a bit cumbersome. overall an excellent place and I would definitely go back to Brahminy.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nasha D
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Visited KK twice and both times my friends (8 of us) and I stayed at this villa. The location and space just did it for us. It's located on a hill, hidden from the town, yet just 15 minutes away from the airport, markets and jetty. My GrabCar drivers had no problem finding the location. I love the privacy we get in the villa, my friends and I can get quite noisy when we get together and it was nice to be able to blast music out loud amidst the greenery and not have to worry about other guest. Love the kitchen space as well, ample of space for my friends to cook comfortably. The rooms are all spacious with breathtaking views, feels like you're glamping in a rainforest! Also love that the shelves are filled with books and magazines of the world! Makes all us wanderlusters feel connected! The place might be a bit too big if you're traveling solo, I would recommend it for families and big groups.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing