“Interesting”

Kedai Kopi Fatt Kee
Ranked #153 of 636 Restaurants in Kota Kinabalu
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We made the mistake of showing up for lunch here, and were unfortunately disappointed when they informed us they are only open for dinner. So we decided to give them another try for an early dinner on the way to another restaurant. We wanted to try their pigs knuckle, chicken wings, etc. The pig knuckle was fall off the bone tender, but I think the herb infusion that it was cooked in might not be for everyone, chicken wing was tender and flavorful. I think this place is worth trying. It was crowded with locals while we were there, so can't go wrong there.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

This is a popular place with the locals for breakfast and lunch. It's popular dish revolves around soup or dry noodle with fish slices, fish cakes, fish balls and fucuk. I opted for dry noodle with tomyam soup and mixed ingredients (fish slices, cakes and fucuk). Really awesome food at reasonable prices here. Expect long queue during peak hours although service is fast.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Choose the type of noodles, can mix the steam fish and fried fish in the soup, choose Tom yam or clear tomato soup. Side dishes were nice.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Serves fresh fish noodles with a good taste of tomato soup. Price is worthy. Recommended the mihun soup with fried fish and tom yam

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I've tried a few famous foods in KK. This one being the best of the best. I ordered sweet and sour fish, oyster sauce chicken, sambal prawn and kung pao chicken. The oyster sauce chicken is a must! The other gem is the sweet and sour fish. I was told I should order the fish heads, but I, being a noob at eating fish head decided to order it in slices instead. Must go if your in KK and only have time for 1 place to eat.