“Mr”
Review of Lagenda Cafe

Lagenda Cafe
Ranked #11 of 1,081 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: USD 2 - USD 8
Description: Café Lagenda heralds guests with a sense of history adorning its walls. Scatter cushions with the tantalizing aromas wafting through from the kitchen is a seductive first impression. Serving the cuisine of yesteryear fused with the legacy of different Asian races, one is pleasantly surprised that what comes to the appetizing, a grand sight to behold, delicious and simply affordable!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food, tasty and delicious and tastefully presented! Wonderful friendly and attentive staff, smiles all around! We were recommended to go there by Michael the owner of Sam’s Batik House in George Town but we couldn’t find it last night so we were delighted to find it tonight! Lovely; thank you!!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We been here 2years ago during a new opening of this cafe which turned up to be a very good decision the food was fantastic during our recent visit we
stumble to the cafe and eat our favourite beef rendang and grilled fish they never failed to blown us away with the taste and attention to details from the taste and presentation. The service is top notch. We are glad that we return. Lagenda will always be our favourite cafe in Penang. kudos to the team.

1  Thank Nor Shakinar H
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had two different chicken dishes, here’s was fine and it tasted good, but my chicken wasn’t cooked properly and even when I told the waiter she made sure a new one was made for me, but the new one wasn’t cooked either. So I chose to eat the rice with the small salads(which were very nice).

So the chicken wasn’t good enough for me. Starter was chicken satay which was nice but not as good as in Kuala Lumpur.

But one thing is sure, the waiters were very nice and helpful for us, and the waitress made sure that we had lemon water in all times. :)

1  Thank Ali A
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I love the cosy and romantic ambiance set up. I have made earlier reservation on my plan dinner. Thanks to all the staff for accomodating with my request. Excellent

Thank Mohd Khairul An... M
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing, and we enjoyed perfect wait service from Robert. Portion sizes is big and price are very reasonable and value for money and what we get. We especially love the gado gado. So uniquely present and authentic