“Set Lunch @ Farquhar Mansion”

Orinea by Farquhar Mansion
Ranked #8 of 1,217 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: USD 14 - USD 85
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

After tried the high tea on May, went to Farquhar Mansion again with my friend on Jun to try their set lunch. I gave their high tea as very good in overall but for their set lunch I want to rate it as excellent. We were very enjoy from the first until the last serving. Their service also make us felt good and we told the staff that we will be back. It's really worth to try.

2  Thank Ccnjenny
Write a reviewReviews (713)

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

First time having dinner at here... Food is delicious ... Place is comfortable and romance & the service at here is very nice also the waiter is very friendly... I have a great memories birthday dinner at here... And I will like to recommen my friends or family came here for dinner. ;)

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Totally in love with the surrounding . The ambiance cater to all ages which make my parents truly comfortable with excellent services provided . The food served in a very fine portion but just enough quantity on sets menu :) Will definitely come here again !

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Excellent service, atmosphere and quality food! Live band and wine available.
Please take note on the dress code.....

1  Thank William Koh H
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Excellent services and food. Exquisite serving of food with fabulous taste :)Satisfied and looking forward for the next visit.