“Burger awesomeness ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Really nice place, good service.
Those guy are doing the sauce homemade, the buns homemade, the French fries homemade.
It’s super fresh and awesome the atmosphere is nice and chill.

More beer choice will be a plus though, if the owner is reading that ;).

Will come back again when passing in Penang.

I didn’t even took a picture as the plate was nice.
Don’t hesitate to ask for some special sauce, if you wish.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced. Food was ok. I had the Babi-q burger and my fiancée had the cheese burger. We both said it was ok. Not the best and not the worst we had tasted and we have tasted burgers in quite a few countries around Asia. Better than McDonald's, but definitely not as good as the ratings on TripAdvisor would suggest. Strange atmosphere and service staff seemed like they were rushing us and kept insisting on taking the menu back very quickly. Also lack of WiFi but being told it was for staff only.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Nice - well made cocktails and delicious spring rolls as a snack!

The staff are so friendly and attentive. The place is just so cool with all of the random things inside.

We actually said when we were there that two people could not even speak...you would just be entertained by looking at all the cool ‘junk’ hanging around!

1  Thank XredheadX
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

It served juicy burgers with the right amount of sauce to my likings. I had Full of Junk beef burger with salad side, yummy.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I had the chicken, parmesan and sundried tomato burger and my friend and the veggie sandwich - we both loved our food.
Very interesting decour to enjoy too!
Get there early as we ordered about half 8 and some favourites had run out :(

Definitely recommend if you're looking for a break from rice and noodles!