“Best crispy pork ever!!!”

Kimpo Famous Roasted
Ranked #16 of 1,155 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Just went here for a dinner with my family around 7PM. The chef which I assumed the owner is very friendly and recommend us with the dishes. I ordered 1 crispy pork, 1 bbq pork and some vegetables with rice. Both of the porks are all great, but the crispy pork is just amazing! They are very tender and have the perfect balance of meat and fat, and so the skin is just so crispy! I wish I tried the noodle coz it seems delicious. Will come back here again if I go to penang and try the noodle..
It's located inside the Red Garden Restaurant, just go to the right side when you come in from the back entrance (if you come in from the front entrance where there's parking lot, you'll find Kimpo on the left side at the back).

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 647freyap

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

It’s not often i write a review but this is one of the best joints i’ve ever eaten at. It’s also not often i eat two meals, but this is legit asian food at a VERY reasonable price. I had a Beautifully cooked duck wonton soup followed by a similar dish but with pork. Words almost are not enough - go and try Kimpo Famous Roasted for yourself and i gurantee you will not be dissapointed.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Crispling and yum. Chef breaks English good. Cheap cheap. 10.50 dorra malay
Chili source need hot but tast good

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Takoyaki47
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Crispy, delicious and really inexpensive! I would have ordered but we also ordered few other dishes so we had more than enough food for 2 adults and 1 kid. :)

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Loren P
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We have to wait for 45 to 60 minutes. Everybody around us get there food and they came like 30 minutes later! When we ask why she said we have to wait! We walked away! Very very bad service! Never again

Date of visit: March 2018