Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
It was good to relax

We had a massage with my partner and the service were really professional feels like you at home... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
standfors
San Francisco, California
via mobile
A Great Couples Massage! It was so good, that we went twice!

Danai Spa in Gurney was highly recommended and they didn't disappoint. We booked a couples massage... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
Resortcruz

All reviews ginger tea signature massage tanjung bungah full body massage massage spa couple room eastin hotel nice massage massage oil bottle of sparkling hour massage garden spa mr dennis double room massage skills min foot massage foot wash
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We tried to book Danai spa @ tanjung bungah but it was fully booked. The staff was so nice and efficient and helped us to book a slot at G hotel.

We were welcomed by Jenny and June who introduced us about the service with a welcome drink Ginger tea. My therapist was Ayethan, she was very nice and so experienced, I almost felt asleep as it was too comfortable. I chose the “breathing better” oil and it really smoothen my allergic nose.

I had the berries tea before leaving, it was also a good one although we couldnt finish it, i need to say sorry for that as we needed to run. Thanks so much and we enjoyed our comfy stay!

Date of experience: April 2018
Mei T, PA of Operation Director at Danai Spa at G Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from Danai Spa! Thank you for choosing us to take care your body well-being. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and recommending our spa.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your treatments at our spa. Your kind compliments of our staff, services and treatments truly motivate us to continually improve our service delivery. Besides, thank you for pointing out the excellent service by our cherish consultant Ms Jenny & Ms June and professional therapist Ms Ayethan.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to Danai Spa for a well-priced 90-minute aroma therapy. Elise and Callie welcomed us with warm and wonderful services. We were served with a ginger tea to start. Then we were brought to a well-designed and independent room for shower and spa. My therapist Fiera did a really good job. She gave me a consistently pressured massage and effectively soothed my back pain. After the treatment we were treated with a self-picked tea. Overall speaking, it is Excellent and Incredible!

Date of experience: April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your treatments at our spa. Your kind compliments of our staff, services and treatments truly motivate us to continually improve our service delivery. Besides, thank you for pointing out the excellent service by our cherish consultant Ms Elise & Ms Callie and professional therapist Ms Fiera.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great spa in town .first we came to Danai spa at Tanjung bungah but it was full booked the staff Mey recomended us to go to Danai Spa at g hotel .and she made us appointment for me and my husband. Very recomended spa..worth it .the price not include 6% tax .

Date of experience: March 2018
Mei T, PA of Operation Director at Danai Spa at G Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great experience with highly trained and professional staff. Fiera my therapist and Elise on the service desk were highly trained and looked after my every need! Felt totally relaxed leaving! Thank you. Highly recommended experience and will come again during my next visit to Penang.

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your treatments at our spa. Your kind compliments of our staff, services and treatments truly motivate us to continually improve our service delivery. Besides, thank you for pointing out the excellent service by our professional therapist Ms Fiera and Ms Elise.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have tried many expensive spas around the world, been through many good and many bad experiences and I am pleased to have had such a great facial at the G Hotel branch of Danai Spa on my recent visit to Penang: My facial experience was excellent and truly great value for money.
The treatment was approx 75mins and my therapist Aye Than was super: she was diligent, attentive to the little details, and had brilliantly strong fingers to deliver a hard-to-come-by intensive pressure-point/drainage facial, scalp, neck and shoulder massage during the treatment (I hate gentle pressure massage, it feels awful to me).
The facial encompassed multiple steps of cleansing, extracting, masks, massage, serums and focused eye treatment.
I was left positively glowing - hence my enthusiasm at leaving a positive review.
If you are visiting Penang, Malaysia and looking for a reliably effective treatment, I definitely recommend visiting here. The view of the sea is great, a nice little plus. Ask for Aye Than - she really was wonderful and kind.

Date of experience: March 2018
Mei T, PA of Operation Director at Danai Spa at G Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your treatments at our spa. Your kind compliments of our staff, services and treatments truly motivate us to continually improve our service delivery. Besides, thank you for pointing out the excellent service by our professional therapist Ms Ayethan.