“Cool drink on a hot day ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #57 of 82 Coffee & Tea in George Town
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We had good quick service and it was very busy the drinks nice and cold and a good variety clean and very accessible free WiFi

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Lackadaisical staff, let me wait long while chatting among themselves. Asked to change milk tea to plain tea but they just gave me hot water sans teabag!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

It is a good place for rest and chit chat after shopping at gurney with family. Recommended.. 4 stars because it will be noisy when a lot of people.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Starbucks is amsame everywhere. I was in Manhattan and Starbucks at the Times squere have same taste like here in Penang

Reviewed 23 November 2016

We went in and ordered cappuchino. Coffee came

It was vile. Milk had been boiled. No discernable taste of coffee

Top dollar (over 11ringitt) for this rubbish. NO.....how dare they?

Took it back to the counter. Explained my problem. Demanded a refund

Did I want more cold milk?...........NO

Did I want another shot of coffee?.......NO

Evevntually the Manager materialised and gave me my money back

How can an international brand serve such muck and have the gall to call it coffee?