“Always Starbucks, wherever in the world”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #54 of 80 Coffee & Tea in George Town
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

It's Starbucks. As the title states, wherever in the world. Consistently good coffee, free wifi, courteous staff and another great place to enjoy local life happening around you.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I stopped at this Starbucks on my way to get some business done 1 morning during a short stay in Penang. I had to wait 20 minutes but the opened right on time. To my disappointment, they didn't have bagels or cream cheese, which I had been trying to get for 2 days so I mark them down for not having a Starbucks staple, and so early in the morning too! I had an egg croissant, which was ok, and a lemon slice, which was also ok. This restaurant is conveniently located and the staff were friendly and helpful. I would return to try one more time for the bagel, if I was going to be in Penang longer.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Whilst holidaying in Penang I was desperate for a real coffee and found it at Starbucks. Hot, delicious and fast! I didn't want food just coffee and that's what I got!

Reviewed 1 March 2016

It was the starbucks 1st ave Mall.
I ordered green tea latte.. i was a bit disappointed because that time I really crave for the green tea.. but the moment I tasted it, It taste too much of the milk less green tea.
Hope you can improve it.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Starbucks at Prangin Mall: New staff, inside poorly air-cond, no longer maintains the standard both on service quality, food and beverage it used to have. The waiting is always longer than usual due to the poor new staff kept asking for direction from his/her peers.

Starbucks at Gurney Plaza: Customers keep patronising this outlet as it offers good resting place. However, they seem to have poorly supported new staff mending the counter. They have poor knowledge on dessert they serve and no idea on the ingredients of different beverages.

Starbucks at Pulau Tikus: New one. Based on my visit yesterday, good customer service as they have a senior staff that greets everyone. However, their Mushmallow Peanut Butter Cheesecake is not as nice as I thought. 3 story of newly established Starbucks. I sat on the third floor. However, I could still hear the noise level coming up from the second floor from some adults who were talking / laughing as if they owned the place. It is a pity that more people might be able to afford the coffee; but many have yet to master the skill of respecting others in a common space.