All reviews deluxe suite living room simpang pulai sam poh tong desk lamp first name basis chinese temple affordable room rates clean and safe place soap dispenser hill view swimming pool covered parking restaurants and shops small balcony teh tarik buffet breakfast spread
Reviewed 15 October 2018

1st time I stayed here, the location is near to Ipoh and very convenient to the airport. The room was big and spacious. Breakfast was nice with my favourite dish which is Nasi Lemak Sambal and definitely will stay here if I am in Ipoh.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
symphonysales, MARCOM Executive at Symphony Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Mr. ZulkarnainA57,

Greetings from Symphony Suites Hotel!

We are happy to read your positive review and I would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel for your stay in Ipoh. Please join us again for another memorable hotel experience.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I come here every year and stays more than a week each time. My most recent visit was September 2018. I love this place. Naga the operation manager did a superb job in running this hotel. The old manager, Dalbeer took excellent care of me year in year out. I'm on a first name basis with almost all of the employees. Great people. My special thanks to Zainal, the FNB manager. Excellent service year in year out.

I love the location, just after the Simpang Pulai toll plaza. Durian just across the hotel. Who could ask for more. The room is well designed. Works well for me and despite the agre of the hotel, still looks good. Breakfast included and they changed in so I can actually enjoy the food served.

I would like to call the attention of Judy, the GM on the front desk staff. There is this new girl who does'nt smile, don't know how to say thank you and look at the hotel guests with disdain. I don't know who she is married to or sleeping with, if she doesn't like her job or dealing with people, she shouldn't be on the front desk. I was told her name was Geraldine. Please verify who checked me in as that is the girl i was referring to.

Other than that this is a great property. I'm a gold member of hilton, spg, ritz carlton, accor and few others, The service provided to me by Symphony Suites is comparable to what I usually received on my stays in Hilton and Pullman.

Keep up the great job, you guys rocks.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Located at the fringe of Ipoh city..Easily accessible from highway, just few minutes from highway exit. Very spacious unit with living room , kitchen. Dun forget about bath tub too. The best part , u can get a hill view & it is so refreshing. Will recommend others to come here.

McD & Starbuck is just 5 minutes drive.

Room tip: Choose hill view unit
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
symphonysales, MARCOM Executive at Symphony Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Mr. Mohd R,

Greetings from Symphony Suites Hotel!

Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to learn that you recognized our great location and had a pleasant visit. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This is my second stay in this hotel, but I am staying with my family with 2 children this round. Overall I am still satisfied with the stay and happy the facilities still keep up to standard, the check-in and check-out process is quick smooth. However somethings makes me feel it could be further improve. I am a bit disappointed the bellboy respond slow, when I drop off my wife and my children at lobby before I part my car, we took sometime to unload some small luggage with children around, nobody comes to help, until we finish and walk to counter then the bellboy only “wake up” come to assist us, before that they were just standing at the counter and talking.
We had a family suite at level 9 with a small balcony, it has a good view and we are happy to stay with it. Although it stated as a non-smoking room in majority, when I open balcony try to have fresh air after the rain, it all comes up second-hand smoke from the others under floors, it insulting me…
I will still stay this hotel in future, as long as the hotel well maintain and the staff could be more helpful.

Room tip: All rooms have window view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. WeilekHo,

Greetings from Symphony Suites Hotel!

We are happy to read your positive review and I would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel for the second time. We truly apologize for the hiccups that you had with our bellboy. We will ensure that it will never happen again. Please join us again for another memorable hotel experience.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

The room is huge, staffs provide good service and very accommodative on guests request. The price is very affordable and room comes with simple buffet breakfast but the variety is sufficient. Walking distance to restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
symphonysales, MARCOM Executive at Symphony Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Mr. CCL01,

Greetings from Symphony Suites Hotel!

We are happy to read your positive review and I would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel for your holiday in Ipoh. Please join us again for another memorable hotel experience!