All reviews teluk cempedak ytl group food court business trip pleasant stay hotel is located great shower swimming pool bed and pillows club room housekeeping team short stay breakfast buffet my colleague the check in process other hotels night stay
Reviewed 4 January 2018

My husband and I stayed in a Deluxe Executive room for two nights, situated on the 5th floor of the building. The room is located away from the main street, hence we had peaceful quiet nights to relax ourselves, which we really needed after busy preparation for the wedding and the reception sit-down dinner held at the hotel. We were each provided with two sleeping pillows, and there was a cute small bolster. The king bed was comfortable to sleep on. Room amenities included two complimentary bottled water, bedside lamps, ergonomic design LED bed reading lamps, TV with international channels, writing desk and chair, coffee/tea making facilities with electrical kettle, minibar, wardrobe, reading chair and standing lamp, room safe, iron and ironing board, telephone and laundry service.

The view from the room is facing to the hotel pools and green scenery around hotel. It was lovely to enjoy the view through the big window from the room. The free wifi service with password is provided. The connection was smooth. The air-conditioned room is spacious for two adults. There is one big mirror in the room which is convenient as one does not need to go to the bathroom for a mirror. There are several power outlets in the room for charging various electrical gadgets. The en-suite bathroom is well furnished with washing basin, a hot/cold standing shower, toilet, hair dryer, body towel, hand towel and floor mat. Toiletries such as shower cap, sanitary bag, toothbrush and toothpaste, hand wash, shampoo, body wash, and toilet roll are provided.

The staffs were polite and friendly during our stay. They greeted us whenever they saw us. Lift is available in the hotel to enable guests with luggage to go up to higher floors. The lobby is beautifully decorated. The surrounding area in the lobby looks inviting. The buffet breakfast is served at the ground floor, next to the swimming pools. Our breakfast buffet in this hotel consisted of orange juice, pineapple juice, iced chrysanthemum tea, iced water, plain water, coffee, tea, cereals with milk, tosai with chicken curry/vegetarian dhall, egg station, hash brown, French toast, nasi lemak, nasi dagang, fried mamak noodle, penne arabiata, breaded chicken, grilled chicken sausage with sauce, baked bean, corn in cream, steamed dimsum, bread and pastries with jam, butter and cheese, fruits, salad with honey mustard/Caesar/thousand island dressings, porridge with condiments, and noddle soup. Frankly speaking, the food choices were so-so. More varieties should be included in view of the hotel standard. Furthermore, the egg station has not equipped with a vent hood, hence there was a lingering smell of fried food in the dining area.

The swimming pool for adults was cloudy. The very next day, the pool was closed for upgrading. It was good that the management realized the problem and took action to rectify it. Overall, we enjoyed our stay in this hotel and we would like to express our gratitude especially to Mr Adi, the person-in-charge of our wedding dinner on 25 December 2017, and a staff named Sanjeet. Sanjeet was very meticulous in his work, he kept following us, ensuring that my gown train was properly placed, ensuring the food, the beverages, etc. everything was in a correct order. The first surprise was when Mr Adi saw our photo booth theme was Christmas, he quickly changed the room decoration to suit our theme. The second surprise was when my husband tried to surprise me with a birthday cake, Mr Adi quickly arranged a Santa Claus and staffs with Christmas hat to distribute the cupcakes prepared by my husband to our guests. Thank you Vistana Kuantan City Centre for giving us a memorable fun night!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SharonAngLayLeng, General Manager at Vistana Kuantan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review which is such an encouraging one on your recent stay with us. It heartens us to note that you had a wonderful experience; and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectation.

All of us look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to yet another delightful stay with us.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

spend 2 nights here with my husband and daughter..overall it is a great hotel,excellent cleanliness..spacious and clean room with comfortable king size bed and all the basic needs..breakfast buffet was amazing and delicious..my daughter enjoy the pool so much..will definitely come again

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Vistana Kuantan City Center. I am delighted to learn that you have generally enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team at Vistana Kuantan City Center, we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Check in time is 3pm. Arrived on time and was told that have to wait for 30 mins for the housekeeping. End up waited for more thab one hour to check in. What a waste of time! Very disappointed and pissed off

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is disappointing to know that we did not meet your expectations with the service provided to you. Rest assured that your feedback has been shared with the relevant managers involved for remedial improvement.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Spent two nights on Business.This hotel was selected by a different party.The breakfast was ok. Not much around the hotel. Very limited food selection for room service. The staff was nice. Better places to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your experience. My team and I are happy to read that we have met your overall expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Not happy with the hotel Internet.

It is very unstable. Almost un-use-able.

Also, there is a spooky notice from the hotel appeared on my APP, it did not say anything, maybe there is a problem with difference languages.

So it seems that the hacker from the hotel had hacked into the APP on my laptop. This is disgusting. I am staying in the hotel to use Internet, and it tells me not to do what I wanted to do.

What's the problem with this hotel ?

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SharonAngLayLeng, General Manager at Vistana Kuantan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your feedback for our improvement. Would appreciate you can write me an email with more details in order for us to investigate your complaint as this is the first time we encounter said comment. As most of the international hotel practice, prior login to hotel internet network, all machines should have installed Anti-Virus or network security software. Nevertheless, looking forward to hear from you more and I can be contacted via sang@ytlhotels.com.my

We do hope despite of the above, you will be still continue to support us !

Wishing you have a great day !