All reviews single bed walking distance family room tiles sheets spread cleanliness floor
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The hotel located in the city, near to other hotels - Grand Continental Hotel but not walking distance to any mall. It has its own parking space beside the hotel. If you need to wash your car, there is a car wash center beside the hotel.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
The room is clean and bed is comfortable enough. Enough space for 2, but 3 would be a crowd. New towels - great.
Food is average - price for breakfast is RM15; so it is worth RM15.
For just a short trip to Kuantan with average budget - I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Liza N
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Location wise is very suitable to me as we need to be in that area. Room size is average and the bed is quite hard for me. Got a complaint here - the tiled floor is very sticky. It felt horrible if you walk without your shoe. Bathroom size is quite small but functional. Cleanliness overall is OK except the floor.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

It's great to stay in a hotel and leave with a good memories. We liked this hotel bcoz its a very clean,quite, recently updated one ,friendly well trained staff , amazing service & a great value for money.
We called the hotel on our way to kuantan around 7am asked for early check in around 9 and they easily accepted..my husband and I stayed for one day in a delux twin room, it was specious, nice ,very clean with quality bed sheets,fresh smell ,nice view & breakfast ..all that is for 142.46 MYR.
We were also allowed to check out around 14:45 ..
We will definitely come back again .

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I booked the hotel at the very last minute since it's one of the choices left during Malaysian holiday season. I was surprised by the cleanliness and coziness of the room (twin deluxe) exactly like the picture shown. I will definitely choose E-Red Hotel if I come to Kuantan again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fuzzllys
Reviewed 24 October 2016

A great new and modern Hotel. Stayed here with my family of 6 and was given a Family Room. Price is quite cheap considering that the room is spacious, complete with Executive desk, 1 king sized bed and 1 single bed, lounge chair, in-room safe and mini fridge. The room has a view of the distant sea and it was beautiful at night. Check-in and checkout is a breeze. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is given complimentary and the spread is just nice in quantity and quality.
Overall, it was a red hot deal in the heart of Kuantan.

Date of stay: October 2016