Getting in - It's located right in Equatorial's corner of the hill. So it's easy except during peak period, you'll get stuck in traffic because just outside the road entrance begins the market. If you're walking then it might be a good distance to a nearby market selling vege, souvenirs, etc.
Room style - It's a one bedroom apartment with 2 toilets, 1 kitchen no cooking, balcony & living. No aircond because you dont need one. There's hot water when you switch on.
Condition - For a place that has just been reburished, the condition is not great. I was expecting almost all spanking new things. One of the kitchen cabinet door was off its hinge. Our kettle leaked so had to be replaced. We were placed in an apartment on the bottom floor. Only view you get is the wall from the kitchen. Living & bedroom view are of the farm. It was peak time when we stayed. We could hear vehicles honking and driving away.
Whats not there - The flat screen tv shown in the advert. There're 2 old tv with less than 5 channels one being vision 4 (the best option). Fruit basket not there as in the advert. No toiletries, shampoo & body shower are provided in a wall dispenser at shower area. Iron & board ask from reception.
Whats good? This place suits family requiring the space, has minimal expectation, satisfies simple needs, not hotel price (we stayed here because they were giving approximately 50% off the rates which brings to MYR 160 a night).
What not to expect - That its a resort or 4-5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your visit a memorable one by getting closer to the nature. Why not try Natasya Resorts? Be prepared for a lovely sight of extraordinary flowers you won't see flourishing elsewhere in Malaysia! Drive up as high as 1500 meters above sea-level to get here among the peaks of the main range of Peninsular Malaysia and enjoy temperatures as low as 16°C. Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands occupies an expansive entertainment complex in Cameron Highlands in Pahang, Malaysia. It offers accommodation rooms, all of which have a cable TV, a kitchen (equipped with microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and a kettle), and a sofa bed. Some of its amenities include fitness room, swimming pool, and high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands Hotel Brinchang
- Natasya Resort Cameron Highlands Brinchang