All reviews cameron highlands taxi stand level room triple room star hotel steamboat restaurants nice stay strawberry farm bathtub amenities plug
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We have to accept in this area hotel standards vary wildly from our expectations ....
Stayed here 1 night only!
Staff friendly and obliging.
Room seen far better days.very noisy til about 01:00hrs
Beware the over shower bath and dirty shower curtain you cringe to use. Worse still the bath is extremly slippy ( bath mat supplied but mould all over) we used towel in the end in order to stay upright.
Breakfast, just keep walking and eat else where.
We moved to Strawberry Park resort an improvement.
Basically lower your expectations as it still is an amazing area of Malaysia to visit..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jerseyAlison
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Overall, I find it a pleasant stay. Here are few info that I would like to share:
- The buffet styled breakfast is good.
- Finding car park is really an issue. I personally think it’s the same everywhere at Cameron Highlands.
- There’s food smell once you step into the hotel lobby as the restaurant is just next to it.
- The room floor is with carpet. No slippers are provided.
- No air-con
- Only one plug is available in the room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

The hotel, along with the other buildings in the area, are in need of painting and freshening up. The bathroom seemed to have been recently renovated but the grab bar in the tub was missing. The pillows are very firm foam rubber. They were uncomfortable for me and I can sleep on mostly anything. The room was adequate though in size and amenities such as a refrigerator, hot water maker with coffee and rea available as well as 3 bottles of water each day. The in-room safe was broken as it was in most rooms we were told. They gave us a safe deposit box behind the front desk. The staff was very friendly and helpful always. The location was good for nearby shops and restaurants and the taxi stand. Close enough to walk to a strawberry farm and Cactus Valley which are both worth seeing. Also close to Jungle trail 1 however, we opted to do it on a tour in a Land Rover rather than the strenuous hike.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I just been there for a night with my parent during first day of CNY 2018. Room and location are the best. But traffic, Worst. Limited parking are one of the issue which they need to improve.

Main issue - during my breakfast, i'd found expired bunch of bread served near toast machine. It was clearly with tags. I did inform a guy at counter and show him the tag. But even after 10 minutes, I realized that bunch of bread wasn't be replace.
Could you imaging?

Others - None.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

There were the basic amenities like wifi and TV, as well as a bathtub for my room with a 2+1 bed. There was quite a few small ants running around and the water from the shower kept changing from hot to cold and to hot again when I didn't even adjust it. Aside from this the staff were friendly, there's a few shops nearby (able to reach within a 5 mins walk) for meals. There's also a mini mart nearby if you need anything. Not sure what time it closes but most of the food restaurants close around 10pm.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family