“Ayurvedic massage”

Ishan Malaysian Spa
Ranked #4 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ishan Malaysian Spa offers all the elements of an out-of-this-world spa experience - tucked in the hilly terrain, nestled in the tropical rain-forest, overlooking the Andaman sea. Using all the natural ingredients such as tropical flowers, herbs, vegetables, roots & exotic fruits in the soul healing treatment. There are also cooking class & yoga classes done within the natural landscape, surrounded by hornbills, monkeys, giant squirrels, exotic birds. & Many more...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely place and staff very friendly. I enjoyed Abhyanga and Shirodhara a lot. I will certain come back.

Date of experience: November 2017
in 11 reviews
"bird"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Literally from beginning to end, Ishan spa was incredible. Me and my friend to book spa services only a few days before we were headed to Langkawi. We emailed in hopes that they would have at least two massages available. The were not not only able to accommodate that but we were all able to get multiple services for the exact time we requested.

We were pleasantly greeted by the women sitting at the front desk. We were served that lemon tea which I didn't like at first but really grew on me. We filled out a short form ( general and health-related information). I was then escorted to my treatment room.

My therapist was so very pleasant, informative and more than amazing. There is not one thing I did not enjoy about my experience at Ishan Spa. I would 100% go back just for the spa services.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Very private in lush surroundings. This is pure enjoying yourself. A nice relaxing massage by very friendly masseurs

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Came with my girlfriend for a spa vacation and enjoyed every moment of the spa. Great surroundings and good value. We had 10% off for early booking/booking online. We had the bird of paradise package and it was a great experience. The flower bath is a great ending for that wonderful experience. Will come back again and recommend to others

Date of experience: August 2017