“Great food and excellent service”

Haroo Haroo Korean Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 505 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We accept CASH only. Our business hours start from 12noon till 10pm everyday, but please be informed 9:30pm is our last order call. So please come in time for best table and best services.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were wondering how a Korean restaurant can become the top restaurant in Langkawi and after dining here on our first day in Langkawi it made sense. The front staffs were very friendly and attentive and took time to recommend their best dishes. And the food was great. Loved their beef cooked with Kimchi dish & Beef bulgogi soup. They gave complimentary side dishes and ice cream which was perfect because I was craving for ice cream after that. What really made this restaurant stand out is the people serving us and for that I have to say bravo.. Definitely will come again.

1  Thank Marichelle Liva... L

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great service, great food! The beef bibimbap was delicious. Complimentary ice cream a nice touch. Thank you.

1  Thank Brian T
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal at Haroo Haroo. The service was brilliant from the start. The waiter sprayed us on arrival to cool us down. He provided us with a detailed suggestion of dishes to try. We took his advice and the food did not disappoint. He speaks amazing English and was warm and friendly. We received a complimentary side dish and ice cream.
They charge a 10% service charge which really makes a difference as you are waited on, every minute of your stay.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant and would visit again.

1  Thank nill n
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Please take note that you go to the correct address i.e. beside Sunba, not the old one!

It was our wedding anniversary trip & we were really hungry after the morning's jet ski activities. The food was great- serving was generous. We had a late lunch of seafood pancake and bibimbap. The prices were higher than Langkawi's typical prices but I found it good value (versus Korean food in Singapore).

A plus- the service here is fabulous! The head server is hilarious (we asked for his name but he wouldn't provide! He said if it's complaints he would go by the name Jenny= this is a joke) sprayed us with water on a hot day and provided little treats like free ice cream, free welcome drink, free mini dish which he was having for his staff lunch. He constantly came back to check on us and also provided us some tips for great local food nearby.

We came back again for dinner service on our last night and had another yummy meal of bubbling egg omelette and tofu soup. Yummy.

This place is a gem, the "Head Server" deserves a promotion for his passion towards customers.

1  Thank Vivien C
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We loved this place our favourite meal on the trip.

I asked the waiter for his advice as they have quite a large menu. He was able to give a very detailed account of everything on there. I took his recommendations, I can't remember what I had but was good. My partner enjoyed her veggie option as well. Whenever we needed something the staff were there clearing empty plates asking if you need a new drink, spraying you with water to help you cool down, giving you complimentary ice cream and tasters. The drinks did take a while coming but I think they were training a new barman and they were great when we got them.

The portions were generous! we got veggie spring rolls and chicken dumplings to start expecting maybe four of each I think we got 10 spring rolls and 8 dumplings. I'm not complaining they were all fantastic!

The service was great the food was great the drinks were great. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank Bart H