I have stayed in nicer places in shanty towns, this place is so sub standard I would prefer to sleep on the dirt in the bush.... It would probably be a lot cleaner and more comfortable! Please, if you go anywhere near this place run, just the very sight of the premisis could make you go blind, don't be fooled by the semi decent reception it is just a facade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton