All reviewsunderwater worldcabin roomfree shopscenang beachtaxi standwithin walking distancecentral locationair conditioningnice roommini fridgedutyzonreceptionistshampooconveniencedryer
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice and cozy cabin with modern interior. Located in the middle of everything at Pantai Cenang, Langkawi. Entrance facing Mc Donalds and very near to Water World and Cenang Mall. All within walking distance. Free wifi in room, free bottle water, free parking, got aircond, kettle with coffee and tea, mini fridge, toilettries. The cleaner clean the room every morning and change the towel everyday. Spacious room. Nice deco inside of the room and bathroom. Nice verandah facing beautiful garden in the middle. Feels so comfortable, romantic, privacy, and worth it. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I wrote a review back in Aug 2015.

I need to talk about the changing of towels.

The receptionist told me that I am not allowed to change towel because it was my first night stay.

If I want to change, they will charge 5rm.

Back then I do not need a hair dryer so I did not notice if there was any in the room.

Now, I know there is no hair-dryer provided.

LKW is undergoing many changes.

There are more hotels and resorts.

This means I have more choices.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The location of the hotel is just in front of The Zon duty free and very close to all the food shops in the area. The room is spacious and clean. Staffs are friendly. Scooter rental is also available outside the hotel or you can ask assistance from the front desk.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jobel J
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We visited Langkawi in April-17 and we stayed in a villa at Casa Fina Fine Homes. It was overall a good stay.

The location is great. It is near good restaurants. The street food nearby is good too. There are many Duty Free shops and souvenirs shops nearby. It is also five minutes walking distance to Cenang beach.

The front desk is friendly and helpful. Siti served us during check in and check in was easy and fast.

The room decoration is simple but lovely. We think the blue light is futuristic and cool.

Toiletries provided is sufficient.Bar soap, shower cap, shampoo with conditioner, tooth brush and tooth paste are provided.

Air-con works well too. It is cold during the night but in the afternoon it is not cold enough.This may be because of the very hot weather outside. In the room we stayed, the air-con was dripping water. So it is not advisable to keep the luggages under the air-con.

There is a water refill station in the compound. The water from it is cold and refreshing.

Overall, we had a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Casa fina apartments were excellent stay place while my trip to langkawi. Very clean rooms and very well situated. Staff is supportive and there is parking space as well. It is well surrounded by restaurants and other attractions.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family