“Awesome place to hangout ^^”
Review of Amanda's Coffee & Tea - CLOSED

Amanda's Coffee & Tea
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Location is quite hard to find but just give Amanda a call and she will guide you there. Food and drinks are extremely good and everything is at reasonable price. Amanda recommended a Banana Coffee for my friend and a refreshing Lemon Mint for me. We enjoyed them so much together with potato wedges. The location is quiet and calm, suitable for small group of people to hangout. Amanda shared her experience in coffee painting that amazed us. I will definitely visit Amanda’s again during my next trip to Langkawi. All the best, Amanda! Thanks for your sharing and coffee! We will be back again! :)

2  Thank EuniceJWLee

Reviewed 7 September 2012

The best coffee & tea ever!!! I like to hang out here coz of relaxing environment! Tried different drinks every time I went there. Amanda will recommend n make the drink for me, no brain storming required! And so far every beverages suits my appetite!

2  Thank ChunSam
AmandaZulkifli, Owner at Amanda's Coffee & Tea, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope you are always enjoy the beverages that i had made for you. I am trying my best to make all my customers happy with their drinks.

Thank you for coming and i look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Love this place as I can hang out with my buddies after my working hours. Great place to cool down the busy day while enjoying the nice drinks served by Amanda! There are snacks too!
Thumbs up for the sodas!

1  Thank Shaun5293

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I had more customer's after office hour's. That is the reason why i am open at 2.00pm. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Come Amanda's coffee & tea than u will forget bout Starbucks...the best coffe shop in Langkawi...i love my coffe extra!!!

Hi,

Thank you for your review. Good to hear when you said your safe home. As you know Amanda's has no protocol you can lay down on the sofa or make some noise, sitting at any style as you like just like home.

In future i am trying to add on more games.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Came here almost everyday every week whenever I come back to Langkawi. Relaxing environment and nice beverages! Customers can even ask for item that did not listed in the menu, just ask Amanda for it! Don't forget to have a look at her painting, she's an awesome artist too!
Great place to chill and best of all, friendly owner!