“Our friend chief”
Review of Amani Cafe

Amani Cafe
Ranked #3 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Langkawi
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing experience in Langkawi all thanks to chief. he made sure that we got to see most beautiful spots in Langkawi and the best food places ever! Would recommend everyone to go see chief for stay, scooter, advice,food, travels (we got a tickets from Langkawi- KL trough hime- very good service) and just because he is an amazing person. Was so lovely meeting you and thank you for showing us arround! We will definitely come back next year!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Dewi v

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

It was two years ago since I last visited Langkawi, but the Chief has a very good memory: welcomed me as if it was yesterday! This is typical for him - you’re not just a tourist, but he treats you as a friend.
You can book trips and rent bikes all over the island, but I recommend Chief Volvo any day. He doesn’t only wants to make money, but wants you to have a fantastic time during your stay. This I really appreciate a lot, thanks Chief!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank bvanderkolk
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This is a small local cafe in Langkawi.

We had breakfast here and it was cooked fresh.

It was a relaxed local cafe with a self-serve area for lunch which locals were constantly using.
This has to say something...

#island life #fun #breakfast #omelet #peachytravellers #langkawi #Malaysia

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank boobiespeach
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Chief is the best!! He helped me in sooo many things. Renting a car in Langkawi; managing boat tickets to Koh Lipe, rearranging my tickets; bringing me to the airport & alsooo: bringing me to super yummy restaurants in Langkawi! He is kind, helpful amd has a very warm heart. Miss you Chief!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Viktoria N
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Chief rent me a bike and was all good, then help me with my trip to Koh Lipe with pick up include, giving me ALL the necessary advices to go there, and some tourists tips,

Thanks chief!!