All reviews big apartment private lift common toilet clean apartment easy access big group dinosaur theme short getaway monday night food stalls kids and adults swimming pool is cinema
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Just recently came back from a long weekend stay in their D'esplanade 3 bedroom apartment.The apartment was spacious. We were assigned to a high floor apartment which were appreciated. The apartment seems cleaned until night falls. Baby crockroaches started to invade the living room sofas and kitchen which freak us out. Luckily the rooms are not sighted of those creatures. The hot water for the bath was great, toiletries and towels were provided but don't expect any service from housekeeping and once the given toilet roll has been used up, you need to get your own. First round of complimentary bottled water was also provided.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Huge apartment. Clean and modern. Plenty of space for everyone. Nice view from 28th floor.
Lift stopped suddenly at third floor and returned to ground. Was shocked by its sudden jerk, it then shown overload.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Steven L
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I booked this property with the impressionnthat it would be located within the hotel premises. I was deeply disappointed when they informed me that the 3 room apartment that i booked was located at D esplanade wing which was the condo apartment facilities. I really wished the website which i booked from had been more specific. Upon reaching the room which was via a private lift, we went around the room to check out , it had a living room and 3 bedrooms as per my booking which would fit nicely for my family of 5. However when we checked the toilets they only gave us 4 towels. Thats just simply the start of my terrible experience. The room had no daily room service as it was an apartment , there was no daily cleaning , and amenities were basic. The bath tub in the main toilet was simply put there and looked flimsy like some makeshift bath tub!
When i checked out the bed the bottom parts of the bed were peeling off anf worse off when we slept on it the bed was lumpy and rickety and the bottom part of the bed was already dented. The bedsheets were old and rough and had stains all over! Worse off there wasnt even cable tv and they pnly showed local channels which were not clear and stable. There was no privacy at all as the unit faced an opposite unit which was within close proximity. We had to keep our curtains drawn the whole time. No city view or any view etc. The vibrancy of this place is literally zero.
Amenities and facilities were poor, the so called dinosaur theme park was just some pools with life sized dinosaurs and some basic slides which we literally had to walk through the quiet and deserted carpark at level 6 to get to it. Pools were not clean alot of debris and residues was found after our swimming session.
Ive stayed in serviced apartments before which had far better facilities and amenities and this property has really failed me. I literally wanted the trip to be over and done with before it even began. Other than the fact that i enjoyed the time spent with my kids , i truly didnt enjoy the place. A total regret of spending money at this location to be honest . Never going back there again . Property claim to be 5 star but its honestly a budget range facility.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LydiaY170
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

First time staying at D’esplanade and we are impressed. Checkin-in was a breeze but since its our virgin stay in D’esplanade we needed some help from the KSL hotel staff to show us the was to the apartments check-in counter. Booked the 2 bedroom with a private pool. so convenient that my kids jumped in every chance they got. But it lacks the swimming privacy if neighbours are swimming too. The apartment has a cosy homely feeling which I love. Beds are comfortable and clean. Simple cooking and eating utensils just nice for a family of four. I also like that there are minimal furniture so it is quite spacious. There is no wifi in the rooms and tv channels are limited. Other then that we are happy with everything else. Will definitely book again in future.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Nice apartment with 2 double beds and 1 pull out single bed.

Went on Monday so can go for the night market just below which start at around 4-5pm. Lots of food stalls etc.

The apartment is connected to KSL mall and very convenient location with lot of foods around plus lok lok at night along the road etc.

Date of stay: December 2017