“Not worth it”

Ranked #28 of 1,244 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Over priced by alot for below average food. There is literally nothing special about this place besides their giant sliding door. The food was bland. Have never in my life tasted bland Indian food but this place managed to do so. Even ordered their recommended eggplant dish but it was just another disappointment. Highly advise not to dine here.

1  Thank jessicakG3142AH
Write a reviewReviews (171)

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We had an all you could eat coupon and our expectations were low. We were delighted that the food that was served was extremely tasty, and came in good sized portions. Ambience and service is better than average, with floor manager going the extra mile. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have had a meal here several times. I never tried Indian, Chinese, Thai foods before so I can not compare the foods with original tastes!
I have ordered different meals and I have liked the taste of most of them.
If you are not interested in spicy foods, you can ask for not spicy nor hot dish.
You should be patient after your order because it takes a time to receive it!
Once a time I ordered Rogi lamb and after half an hour, the servant said "oh I forgot your order"!!! Although they accepted their fault, even they didn`t apologize!
The staffs seem polite and serious but not kind nor friendly.
Foods are served in beautiful classic dishes!
I tried the fresh juice and I did not like the taste. I ordered carrot and apple juice but it tasted ginseng.
The dishes are full of food, but the bread is small in comparison with the price and quality.
In my opinion, the price of foods is quite much. Furthermore, about 10% service charge will be added to the bill!
For foodies, worth to try it at least once!

1  Thank Maryam A
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Was there last year with my family. That was our first and the last. Those food were just mixture of every cuisine. Fusion? Well fusion food not for us. Is either the real thing or non!! Price wise were not attractive. For the price of those food i expected more, in terms of food and environment. Too dim in the restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2015
2  Thank Karyn L
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

A fantastic idea by the restaurant who promote the purchase the platinum membership for RM 290.00 and enjoy various free and discounts amongst their 4 restaurant chains