Great value stay for a budgeted hotel.
I had stayed in Tune during my 3D2N visit to Singapore. I booked 3 rooms for my family (4 adults, 2 kids and 1 child below 3 years old).
The room is clean and the power shower is great. Car park are limited, but there are friendly security personnel to help allocate and guide your parking.
Room for improvement? Yes, on the following items (Descending priority):
1. If possible provide a foldable chair to put luggages. This would enable the guess to use the table top for putting other assessories.
2. Need to improve toilet and bed linen cleanliness. The toilet has poor odor (urine) even after cleaning; believe to be the coming drainage (poor ventilation). Bed linen has stains, light but still visible.
3. Relatively poorer sound-proof. Can hear talking and shower from neighbouring rooms and corridor.
4. Suggest to have more option for Aircon and TV add-on: 6hrs, 12hrs and 24hrs.
5. Suggest Hotel to provide door stopper for rooms with connecting door.
6. Need to have more vending machine.
7. Car park lot is relatively small. Opening Car door easily knock the neighbouring car.
8. The online booking does not specify Aircon duration per day. When you choose 12hrs, meaning you will only have 12hrs throughout your stay. Example: 12 hrs for 3 days..... We had to continuously add-on at the check-in counter everyday. Inconvenient.
9. Can we have room with two connecting doors?
10. Need bigger dustbin.
Thank you Tune for providing a value stay. I hope the hotel could maintain its current quality and I would also look forward for more improvement in many years to come.
I will definitely choose Tune for my next holiday stay throughout the world, wherever Tune is available!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night's sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc. Tune Hotel Danga Bay Johor offers easy access to Asia's first LEGOLAND(R) theme park which is 15-minutes' drive away, or you can hitch a ride with the shuttle bus provided by our hotel. Kids would love exploring the Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, Little Big Club, Thomas and Friends, and Barney at Puteri Harbour which is next to LEGOLAND(R). Daily shuttles transfers are also available to the doorstep of Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore. If you want to just shop, don't miss out on an exquisite shopping experience at Johor Premium Outlets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tune Hotel Danga Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com-Danga Bay Hotel Johor Bahru