“Best chicken ever!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

If you want to eat really delicious chicken with friendly staff and a good, fun atmosphere, I recommend this restaurant. It has hinadori and oyadori chicken (young chicken leg and adult chicken leg). Both are delicious. The rub they use must contain salt and garlic as well as some other good spices and the chicken is so juicy. Be careful when you bite into it or it will squirt all over your face!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

A local delicacy, a place that specializes in baked chicken on the bone and nothing more. They serve young soft chicken (Hina) and the popular older hens that are tougher. I suggest the tougher one because of the flavor. Give it a try!

1  Thank norman w
Reviewed 22 April 2017

my host in Takamatsu recommended this to us but we think it was just soso. If you would like to try the chicken leg, I would recommend you to choose the "baby chicken leg" unless you really love to try another one with rough texture. not quite worth of money.

1  Thank JaniceAuYeung
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The chicken is so tough that I couldn't actually eat it, (shoe leather comes to mind) it was swimming in oil and garlic, I tried to tell the waiter that it wasn't good and i couldn't eat it, he just came back with it cut up more, I then tried to explain that it didn't taste good and he brought it back out to me in a box to take home. He said I couldn't cancel even through it was inedible I still had to pay 1,008 yen for it. Do not eat here!

4  Thank amarige61
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this shop tonight and i saw there's many people queue up, after around 15 mins i get a seat and order one " baby" chicken leg and one "mummy" chicken leg. Different texture different taste, recommend to try both :)