“just so so”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2017

my host in Takamatsu recommended this to us but we think it was just soso. If you would like to try the chicken leg, I would recommend you to choose the "baby chicken leg" unless you really love to try another one with rough texture. not quite worth of money.

1  Thank JaniceAuYeung

Reviewed 18 April 2017

The chicken is so tough that I couldn't actually eat it, (shoe leather comes to mind) it was swimming in oil and garlic, I tried to tell the waiter that it wasn't good and i couldn't eat it, he just came back with it cut up more, I then tried to explain that it didn't taste good and he brought it back out to me in a box to take home. He said I couldn't cancel even through it was inedible I still had to pay 1,008 yen for it. Do not eat here!

4  Thank amarige61
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this shop tonight and i saw there's many people queue up, after around 15 mins i get a seat and order one " baby" chicken leg and one "mummy" chicken leg. Different texture different taste, recommend to try both :)

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

The special one was old chicken indeed. The taste is stronger and the meat is firmer than the baby chicken. (And you can have baby chicken everywhere!)

Don't forget to order the ginger rice. It was perfectly matched with the chickens!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

The restaurant served chicken legs grilled in salt, pepper and garlic, which are really yummy, and no one should miss them. I tried Hinadori (young chicken) which was tender and good! A bit salty and oily but good to eat with steam rice and veggie. No worries with Japanese menu, because English menu with explanation is available. The restaurant is one of the few in Takamatsu that you will see a long queue outside. I visited the restaurant before 6 pm to avoid the crowd. No need to wait for the seats. It opens at 4pm. Smoking area is available.