“Great Food! Huge! Good prices!”
Review of Habu Shokudo

Habu Shokudo
Ranked #19 of 3,580 Restaurants in Naha
Price range: USD 7 - USD 9
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I was looking forward to visiting this place and when I did go, it was more than I expected! The food was great and the portions were huge! Definitely a good idea to share if you have kids. The food was delicious and the ladies working there were very friendly!

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I came to Okinawa to training in my style of Karate, and my Sensei took me here for lunch because I wanted to try Goyachampuru. He told me that they server traditional Okinawan food, and he used to come here a lot when he was younger.

The portions are huge, could easily feed 2-4 people depending on how hungry they are. There was a crowd waiting for the place to open at 11am, so come early if you are going to come.

I am glad I got to experience Goyachampuru, but be warned the Goya is as advertised a BITTER melon. The only thing that I didn't like was that it was served with SPAM instead of Pork...

Reviewed 3 November 2015

A dive master took me here for lunch; glad I went. Big-for-America portions. Charming & authentic old interior.

Reviewed 15 May 2015

Food here is more than huge! I expect something big before I came here but this is more than I expect. Food also nice and all aunts very cute and try to understand me.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Went down after no one answered the phone thinking it was busy. It is located in a commercial port area. But alas it looked like it has closed down in quite a while. Dont waste your time.

3  Thank hamish88