“My Go To Place For Something Familiar”
Review of Stake House 88

Stake House 88
Ranked #17 of 3,152 Restaurants in Naha
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2015

After a late night of Karaoke, I enjoy eating here. Familiar fare like steak, fries, battered food, and the like hits the spot after a week long of rice dishes.

There are newer reviews for Stake House 88

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Went there yesterday, just passed through on the sweet. Ordered one prime rib eyed steak and a wagyu sirloin steak. Not bad for the tasting but a bit disappointed at the wagyu sirloin. Maybe i had too much expectations before enjoying it.

1  Thank Jamespax
Reviewed 24 August 2015

I had an American steak last night for 1600 yen. The quality of the steak surprise me! In UK, this steak would cost at least 20 quid. The funny thing though about the steak is that it comes with rice, never had it before but soon realised rice goes really well with steaks! Strongly recommend and will come back again.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

I'm not even kidding: they just never brought it.
They brought my boyfriend's steak almost immediately, though we waited 20 minutes and eventually had to ask to get his order of rice.
I thought that when the waitress brought the rice that maybe she'd notice I still hadn't been served: no luck.
The picture is of my boyfriend's steak, which was very good. But we complained and got no offer of a reduced-price or anything--just an apology and a bill for the full meal.

I'd never had a restaurant completely forget half of an entire order for only two people before.
Also, the dessert bar was sad.

1  Thank Sarahuhuhu
Reviewed 9 February 2014

(Hope someone corrects the spelling of the entry--steak). On Kokusai Doori Street in Naha, this restaurant can take you back to the 1960s and 70s, when it was approved for military personnel. Rather than retro style, it seems preserved. But you come here for steaks, and they are good to very good, depending on your taste of and on the provenance, local or foreign steaks. Limited but very good choice of wines and beers. And very good service. Note: smoking is permitted--which is unfortunate for me but I guess part of the retro atmosphere.

1  Thank jtdorsey