“Delicious Burgers”

The Dug Out Sports Bar & Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Apalachin
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It’s always a pretty long wait to get a table at this place but it’s packed for good reason: their food is delicious! The beer selection is sub par but the food makes up for it. If you are looking for good bar food, go here!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Went here to eat for the first time with friends. They had been here several times and raved about the food so thought we would all go. I have to say, they have the best wings I have had in a long time! Crispy perfection! The pizza was great also. A nice family restaurant with great prices! We will definitely
Go back!

1  Thank Lori D
Bob P, Owner at The Dug Out Sports Bar & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We love the Dugout and believe me, we have been there many times! Their wings are amazing, the pizza is delicious and if your looking for the perfect speidie salad, this is your place!

Bob P, Owner at The Dug Out Sports Bar & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We eat out a lot.

A lot.

But no wings compare to this place.

We tried their wing special on Tuesday nights ($7/dozen) and I have to say...we're hooked. Their wings are phenomenal!!! The best I have ever had and I've eaten a lot of birds throughout the years! They are crisped perfectly (never soggy or with fatty skin) and slathered in some crazy delicious sauces. Crazy delicious!
For the last 2 weeks, I’ve been on a kick with their Bourbon Street wings… which is a honey bbq style sauce with a touch of garlic and spice all wrapped into one spectacular combination. I suggest getting a side of ghost pepper wing sauce to dip in to. Sweet wings and lava sauce go together like you wouldn’t believe!

The place is nothing fancy but we don’t come to admire the walls. The food is great. The service is great. There is no downside here so get your behind down there and try those wings…you won’t regret it.

All in all, give them a try!

1  Thank Willof72

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We recently were in the area for a graduation, and had no idea of where to eat. We found The Dugout, and had a blast. The staff is very friendly. The food was very good and you are given plenty. We loved the atmosphere, and wished the outside dining area wasn't full. That looked like fun!!! Great Place!!!

1  Thank rebsdb