“Couple holiday ”

Ranked #3 of 49 things to do in Izumisano
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were at the lounge which Singapore Airlines shares with other airlines. Rather crowded lounge when we were there. Food is alright, not great. Cheese selections are limited and small - almost like for kids only. Guess it can feed you well if you are not fussy. I think the lounge can offer bigger selection because most visitors traveled ahead of time before departure before ending up at the lounge so most spent quite some time at the lounge, ending up having their breakfast, lunch or dinner at the lounge. Comfort level is ok with a big corner with more comfortable sofa seats and a little quieter and private. They even have massage chairs.

All reviews
"comfortable chairs"
"benches"
"japan"
in 3 reviews
"english"
"queue"

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

One of the worst lounge in the world.
Even you have a simple credit card who can enjoy the other lounges before passing through the immigration is much much better than that CX Business Class Lounge.
This lounge only serve nothing not even a
Cup noodles. OMG, it’s a diaster.
Never fly with CX anymore. Kindly share this to the world before you got ripped off.

2  Thank yuhongronniek
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Kix Airport is one of the best and the fastest Airports that i have been,
Not much busy and easy transportation
The railway makes your trip very easy to reach your destination

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I have never been to an airport lounge. My friend who had been to Japan advised me to apply for JCB card so that I could access and use the airport lounge at Kansai airport. I heeded his advice and applied for the card. The annual fee was waived for the first year.

I arrived at Kansai airport at midnight. The train service had terminated and I decided to stay overnight at the airport and thought of taking the first Nankai train early in the morning. .

I had been sleeping overnight at many airports while waiting for transit but I found Kansai airport one of the best airports to sleep. It is safe, clean and the metal bench comfortable and spacious enough to stretch your legs.

The airport lounge added another intriguing experience for exploration. The staff recognized the JCB cards and told us that we can have 2 hours of free access at the lounge. Beyond that, we will have to pay for the lounge facilities. The many type of drinks at the dispenser are free and I like the green tea mocha and had few cups before I felt enough. The apple juice is equally good. I sat at the reading corner browsing through some of the travel books and magazines while my wife sat at the computer station watching her shows.

We relaxed for 2 hours before we departed. When I was departing Osaka a week later, I came early to the airport and waited at the airport lounge. The staff generally were courteous but they expect you to know the facilities in the lounge.

This is my first experience with an airport lounge but I think the 2-hr respite helped me to recover some of my energy. Nice place and thanks to JCB cards for the use of the lounge.

2  Thank soh_kien_peng
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I arrived in Kansai airport this morning at 5am and since I could only checked in aft 11am, I decided to use this lounge first to wash up and reorgansie my luggage.

When you enter, just inform the receptionist what facilities you want to use and for how many people and how long. As there were two of us, he recommended the group room. He handed us a card with our room number. The room can’t be locked and it has glass panel. Though there is a blind for the window, the glass door panel doesn’t. There’s a sofa and tv inside.

When we wanted to shower, we hand over the card to the receptionist in exchange for a basket with hairdryer, a number card attached with a key, a token and a plastic block.

If you don’t have a towel, you have to buy but take note, the large may not be large enough to some people.

Use the key to unlock the assigned shower room. And insert the plastic block to switch on the lights inside. The room is divided into two parts: the dry area and the shower booth. The dry area is big enough for you to bring your luggage and there’s a chair for you to sit on and a mirror.

Once you are ready to shower, step into the booth and insert the coin. Adjust the temperature of the water and press start. You will be given 15 minutes to shower. Once you are done showering and dressing up, you return all the items to the reception and you get back your room card.

There’s PCs, Japanese comics and magazines to use. Plenty of hot and cold drink options. You can also order food.

Once you are ready to check out, return the card to the reception and make your payment.

I think it is a good place to visit first when you first arrive especially from an overnight flight. I feel refreshed after it and was in a very good mood to explore Osaka and the rest of Japan.