Stayed 3 nites at Hotel Edit (09-12Apr2018). Had a good experience staying there & would stay there again. It is a Japanese business hotel.
1. location is excellent - 5mins walk to JR Sakuragicho & 8mins to Shopping area
2. Lawson convinence shop downstairs at adjacent block and small eateries in the small alleys near hotel
3. Washing machine (200yen), dryer (100yen), vending machines, microwave ovens available at each floor
4. Room size is decent. I consider the toilet to be bigger relative to other business hotels such as Toyoko Inn
5. The reception staff speak good English & check in was quick & fuss free.
Not much to complain about. If i really need to pick on something... Room looks a bit worn outMore
- Free Wifi