“ferris wheel price ”

and up
Private Yokohama Custom Full-Day Tour by Chartered Vehicle
Ranked #15 of 660 things to do in Yokohama
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We tried to get on, but no time. I take time to shoot some photos and asked price. It was 750Y for adult. Hope this help TripAdvisor users.

3  Thank Sanjar B

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Its a free entrance yet you need to pay for the ride. No queue so far during weekdays . Ride the ferris wheel . Great view of yokohama even you can see the skytree tower .

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Been here numerous times already. Never fails to entertain me and the kids. We love the games and the mini rides for our little ones. Also great for photography and perfect for sightseeing.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

My son very interested to try the Vanish Roller Coster since we saw it on yo*tube. So we let him to try it alone, then he gave us his big smile, and asked for more.. hahahaa..

Reviewed 29 May 2017

As my title says, I would definitely recommend this place for you who want to go for a localized type of date, or even if you just want to get some nice pictures from the huge ferris wheel (what I did) after the sun's past the horizon.