1,801 results
All reviewslandmark toweramazing viewsroyal parkmount fujitop floorcity viewamazing hotelhighest buildingshopping mallart museumcover chargethe upper floorsferris wheelgreat roomyou'd expectcorner roomminato mirai
Reviewed 18 July 2012

The location is so great and just next the JR station.
And the room have very great view.
Although it's clean, you still can feel that the decoration is old...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I have been in this Hotel too many times for Business. Service is great, Spa is huge and clean. Breakfast food is average for such great hotel, but have to say better than any other nearby if you are looking for western food. Hotel rooms are clean and silent. Hotel is neraby everything: Mall, train station, restaurants, museums. The only bad thing is the TV programs: All in Japanese.

Room Tip: Worth to stay there,
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stayed 3 nights at the Royal Park Hotel of Yokohama for a business trip.

My room on the 52nd floor was nicely appointed. The signs for how to get there once getting off the elevators were a little confusing, but once found, it was easy to remember. The room was clean. The beds were pretty comfortable. The bathroom had a shower, equipped with low shower head and stool for traditional Japanese bathing. Toiletries were provided, with the exception of lotion. The toilet had the heated seat/bidet/spray combination.

I primarily used the wired internet connection, which was easy with the very long cord provided. The internet access was free and fast.

Breakfast on the 70th floor had a spectacular view, plenty of western and eastern choices. It was a little on the pricey side, unless you're planning on eating a lot. By the third morning, I just went to the Starbucks in the mall.

My main disappointment was the hours of the fitness center. I'm an early riser, particularly with jet lag causing me to wake at all hours, and I was disappointed that I couldn't access the fitness center before 8am. Since there was a typhoon and plenty of rain while I was there, I couldn't just go outside.

This hotel was chosen for its location - it's in the same building as our Japanese offices. But it worked out well for its connection to the mall and the surrounding waterfront area. We did plenty of dining and shopping in the mall. We were able to walk and jog along the waterfront. We even visited the Cup Noodles Museum after leaving our luggage with the bell captain after check out.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I stopped in this Hotel for one night what a experence the Lift to the 56th Floor where I stayed took seconds.I had a chineese on the 7or so floor and the veiw was spectacular. Staff very helpfull Room Excellent it was apleasure

Room Tip: Great Experence
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I have been here for business and I can say it is perfectly fitted for it. I had a room at 56th floor with port and Tokio view, which was perfect. The room is nice and big enough. Bathroom amenities are complete.
Breakfast buffet at 70th floor is complete of everything you may need, apart from strawberries!
I have a complain on the reception only, as the English of the man was very bad and I do not think it is acceptable at the reception desk.
Moreover I have tried the fitness center, which is not big, but has Tecnogym tradmill that is perfect.
I suggest to use this hotel, as it is very close to malls (even inside), restaurants and offices (JGC/Chiyoda)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business