Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 127
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 98
USD 83
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

USD 266
USD 185
Hotel New Grand(Yokohama)
USD 190
USD 142
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

Hotel JAL City Kannai Yokohama(Yokohama)(Great Value!)
USD 166
USD 49
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 80/night.

Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama Koen(Yokohama)(Great Value!)
USD 54
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 74/night.

USD 142
USD 84
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Firstly I have chosen this budget hotel due to perfect location. It is about 5 minutes walk from Yokohama Station North East Exit A and behind the building block of Family Mart (convenience store). Very convenient – near to YCAT, Bay Quarter Mall, Train station. Main lobby of the hotel is at second floor. Right below the hotel there is a café Pronto which is a good place to grab breakfast or dinner with beer at night.

Secondly is a reasonable room price for single traveller. Although the room is small (which is common in Japan), but they provided a good range of toiletries and clean! I don’t mind a bit noise of the train pass by the railway.

This budget hotel is under the Japanese chain. So I find the staff speak a little English. My hotel check in process is smoothly and excellent. Unfortunately they are very strict on the check out time at 10am. Although I have late check in around 9pm, I requested to have late check out around 10.30am due to my train schedule. But the staff seems to be inflexible and strictly want me to check out at 10am otherwise they will charge 1,100 yen for additional hour even for 15 or 30 minutes. I was a bit disappointed that the staff don’t even offer me other alternative such as park my luggage or etc. Otherwise, I would give them 5 stars rating.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank SwennySG
Reviewed 27 July 2015

I stay here every time I have to visit my Yokohama Office. It is a short walk to the office and very close to the YCAT. It makes it very easy to get there from either airports. The rooms are small as is typical for Japan. They are clean and internet connection is fine. There is a bit of noise from the railway depending on what side your room is on. I will continue to stay here on my future visits.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I was put up at the Inn by work for a couple of nights. I was able to walk to and from Yokohama station in a few minutes and also to my office and a wide variety of restaurants and shops.

It was very inexpensive and good value for money in that the rooms were very clean and bed comfortable. If you don't like the one pillow provided you can rent alternative pillows from reception.

If you have meetings and need an ironed shirt or two, I recommend being organised and borrow the little super efficient cordless iron and iron board you can stand on the little desk in the room early in case there isn't one when you suddenly need one at the last minute.

Free wifi works wel and the breakfast voucher included in room rate I had gets you a nice scrambled egg roll with some cheese folded through it, nice light fluffy thick sliced white toast and a little cabbage and carrot shredded salad plus a coffee or tea of your choice. Highly recommend the iced coffee when here in Summer.

Staff were all very nice and as I had left my do not disturb on the room the next day I came back to a clean towel and cotton night shirt in a bag hanging from my door knob. A really nice thoughtful touch not expected!

When you arrive there is nothing letting you know reception is on the second floor and you are unsure if it is the actual entrance to the Inn or an apartment block. I stood there scratching my head of a minute before I decided to just head in and up and try my luck.

Very, very little English understood or spoken by the reception team when I was there but with persistence and great patience on their side, we would muddle through and resolve my requests one way or another.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2014

Very convenient, just a short walk to Yokohama Stn and lots of shops and restaurants nearby.
Located in a fairly quiet spot in a busy area of Yokohama.

Rooms are kind of small, norm in Japan's large cities, but clean and newish looking. Plus you can get a pillow of your choice from the reception area.

Service was great, breakfast was simple but delicious.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nexusangel
Reviewed 30 December 2013

stayed in this hotel last august for 3 nights as my normal hotel was fully booked.
Room were very small but clean.
as i was out almost the full day , i didn't mind the small room.

good wifi
small bed, it was to short as i am tall guy.

good value for money