See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Simple but good quality hotel. Offers smoking and non smoking rooms. Good breakfast, downtown by feet and gentle staff. Close to train station. Good size room and very quite. 2h to go to Haneda airport by taxi.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2017

I had a very negative experience staying in this hotel. The hotel is not as nice as Rembrandt hotel and farther from the Hon-Atsugi station. The staff has bad English skill and the customer service is poor in both front desk and cleaning staff.

When my friend drived her car to the hotel to visit me, the front desk charged parking fee. I don't understand why we had to pay for parking lot when I am already pay to stay in the room. The parking lot was EMPTY at the time. The fee was even more than 24hParking service.

I would not come back nor recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank yongkang854
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a very nice hotel. We started out our trip at another hotel down the street. The rooms were so small. Then I found this one, price was very reasonable. The room was bigger, the staff was very nice and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank gdtrf
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Stayed in the hotel for 3 nights. Really basic hotel, with small U shaped room, small bathroom, small etc. There's a 20 inch TV, but you can only see it if you look sideways while laying on the bed. Room doesn't have wifi, but there's free internet with a short ethernet cable that is provided. No dressers, but a small armoire is provided for hanging a few things. Bathroom is small, but I have stayed in rooms in Seoul with smaller bathrooms, so I'm not complaining. The pillows were very hard - hardest pillows I have ever had. Fortunately I was too exhausted from jet lag/work to care! Breakast in hotel is not free, but there is reasonable quality/quanity, at a reasonable price. Also, lots of restaurant options within walking distance. A negative is that there is no health club in the hotel, but they can give you a pass to a nearby gym, which is not nearly as convenient.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank ReluctantTraveler31
Reviewed 21 September 2012

This hotel is conveniently located near the station. Going to Tokyo takes time. If one wants to be in Atsugi area, this hotel is ok. Also, it can be considered as a cheaper option if you wish to work in Yokohama and stay little away from the city.

Room Tip: No room has any better view. Don't bother finding a room with a view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business