See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Arrived at Narita airport at night, the shuttle bus terminal was easy enough to find and got to the hotel at about 20:00. We were told the restaurant was closed and the nearest establishment was a 7/11, 1km down a dark empty road. We opted for a grand feast of cup noodles (do people really eat that rubbish) Awoke the next morning to a reasonable Japanese hotel breakfast and shuttle bus to get us to where we needed to be. Hotel was rank with the smell of smoke, but it was cheap and served it's purpose for us.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

They have free shuttle service. Thats why I selected this hotel.

Room is smelly (Smoking) and rooms looked old. Bed covers seems to be not new.

This is located in middle of nowhere, we wanted to go to a convenience store to buy some stuff. But there were no close by shops. No nearby cafes to dine.

If I come next time, I would select another hotel. But it is ok for a short stay (less than one night) but they dont have shuttles early in the morning. Last shuttle is at 10.45pm from Terminal 2.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I had no idea - when the Airport bus picked me up, and there we were out in the countryside, the hotel totally isolated. Is there a restaurant? Breakfast only. Nearby? No 20 minutes back to the airport? Shops - 15 minutes walk to the gas station, and that's all there is. Non-smoking rooms - what are they?
It took me a week to get the stench of cigarettes out of my system. Three nights I stayed there, waiting for my daughter to arrive so I could stay with her in Tokyo.

The hotel bus service leaves about once an hour, so you take that to the airport (20 minutes), then a 90 minute slow train journey to Tokyo, or maybe a shorter trip to Narita township.

Give this a miss unless you are just overnighting, and are a smoking fiend.

Room Tip: no non-smoking rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel as its near to airport to catch my flight early in the morning.

Room is small, but no complains as almost hotels in Japan is kinda small, really. Free airport shuttle to this hotel is provided. Same bus stop no 16 and Terminal 1 Narita Airport, runs on a timely schedule.

However as I have to got to the airport at 5am, an arranged shuttle is chargeable at 500¥ per pax and will only stop at Terminal 2. From there I gotta find the shuttle to another terminal which is convenient as well.

So guys if you really need to stay for just a night/transit, this hotel is good as its really near the airport.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here due to a cancled flight. Room was clean but hotel was far from anything. The restaurant wasn't opened and they have vending machines to buy food and drink from. A courtesy bus takes you to and from the airport.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo