Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel
Narita View Hotel(Narita)(Great Value!)
USD 113*
USD 91*
USD 87*
Hotwire.com
2,480 results
All reviewsterrace restaurantnarita airportfree shuttlehealth clubjapanese restaurantthe busbreakfast buffetlong flightfitness centerother hotelsaeon malllobby arealast nightbit datedshort stayshuttle serviceone night stay
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I stopped in Tokyo for a day during a recent trip to Singapore and decided to stay in Narita because of the high cost of staying in Tokyo. If you have 20-30 hours in Tokyo/Narita, this is a great hotel to stay at. There's a pretty frequent (except during mid-day) shuttle to/from Narita airport and also a shuttle to JR Narita station. The 200 yen Narita Circle Bus also makes regular stops and is great for getting to the Aeon Mall and rest of Narita.

I'm a Hilton Gold member so I got upgraded to a (slightly) better room. It was decently sized and clean, although the room amenities were quite basic. The room came with a couple of yukatas which were undoubtedly to please typical tourists. Service was always prompt and professional, you can't really go wrong for this price (I paid less than 8000 yen for 1 night).

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
ssatoh, マネージャー at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2012

Thank you for your staying at Hilton Narita and also very glad to know your wonderful comment!!
We are looking forward to serving you in your next opportunity.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

After arriving at Narita at 5:00 pm, we spent our first night at the Hilton Narita. The free hotel shuttle service was reliably quick and hotel check-in was fast. I was in bed by 7:00 pm.

The room was a nice size and the bed was comfortable. However, this is Japan, so let me rave about the bathroom. The Toto toilet kept me entertained and I loved the bathroom mirror, which has a portion that never fogs over. Ingenious!

A substantial breakfast, including both western and Japanese items, was included in our rate. After breakfast, we took the hotel shuttle back to Narita to catch the Narita Express to Tokyo.

Spending the first night at this hotel is not only convenient, but also cost effective. The Hilton Narita charges only a fraction of what a Tokyo hotel would cost. I would definitely use this same strategy on my next trip to Tokyo.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your staying at Hilton Narita.
We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in Japan!!
We are looking forward to serving you again in your next visit to Japan.

Reviewed 30 July 2011

The Narita Hilton is a place to recuperate if you are familiar with Hiltons. It lacks an executive lounge but it has excellent service and provides a quiet retreat from the hectic pace of Tokyo. It is relatively inexpensive and a good place to chill out.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank PascoBob
ssatoh, マネージャー at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Thank you for your staying at Hilton Narita.
We are very sorry for your inconveneince that no executive launge in our hotel.
We are willing to make effort for pleasent stay.
We hope you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Narita!!
We are looking forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

After a LONG flight, it was good YO stay at a hotel not unlike the US Hiltons; a bit less fancy, sure, but the same types of comfort I am used to in the homeland. Only negative, although hopefully only temporary due to the current energy woes, is the lack of A/C ( luckily it wasn't too hot when I stayed there). And a big, huge plus for their gym (large, well-equipped) and the pool (4 actual swimming lanes!!!).

• Stayed: July 2011
ssatoh, マネージャー at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2012

Thank you for your stay ing at Hilton Narita.
Our gym and swimming pool is very popular for over sea's guests.
We are looking forward to serving you again!!

Reviewed 25 July 2011

I am a Hilton Honors member and have stayed at many properties in the US and Europe but never in Asia. For an airport hotel, this hotel was sufficient but not great. This is not a bad reflection, for airport hotels are designed (in my opinion) to provide one or two nights stay on a temporary basis. What I look for is inexpensive, clean, operational, and safe, without anything that needs to go beyond that. This Hilton delivered.

Arrival to Narita Airport was after 10 pm. While the shuttle bus took awhile, they are on a schedule so I probably just missed the previous bus. Honestly, the wait wasn't that long but probably owing to the desire to get to the hotel, the humidity outside, and to get a good night's rest. The 15 minute ride was bearable and was comfortable. The front desk staff was polite and courteous, and got me my door card very quickly.

Going up the elevator, one could tell that there was smokers somewhere in the hotel. I was worried that my room would smell of smoke, However, upon reaching the 11th floor, there was none in my room. The room itself was sufficient, maybe a little sparse, but clean and operational. Your room key is inserted at the entrance to keep the power on, and that was not an issue for me.

The room was average in space but I had a room on the outside of the horseshoe shaped hotel maybe due to my Honors membership, maybe not; inside rooms of the horseshoe floor plan will have a narrower floorplan so be warned. The bathroom was lit well enough, and could maybe use just a little more light, but it was not lacking for anything. The bathroom was not over-the-top spacious but sufficient for an airport hotel. Water pressure was not great but appeared to have a water-saving shower head and also a separate hand held sprayer, and no issues here as that seems to be the way of the world in the hotel industry. I actually appreciate hotels that save water, up to a point. Toilet had the nifty Japanese "bottom" washer so typical of Japanese hotels. I did not try it as I'm not used to having anyone or anything help me with my bathroom clean up chores.

The bed was comfortable and roomy as I had requested a king bed. I got a good night's sleep with an air conditioner that was reasonably quiet with the controls next to the bed - how nice is that! The sound proofing is incredible as many jets landed right outside my window and i could not detect any jet noise as all. There are blackout curtains with an important overlap to not let any light in during the day. I wish all hotels had this overlap.

My hotel rate included a continental breakfast due to my Honor status. Yet, the seating host said that all items on the buffet (hot and cold0 were included. I think this applied to everyone with such a breakfast voucher. The food was a basic breakfast spread that catered to those from Europe, China, the US as well as Japanese. There was something for everyone and the quality was slightly above average for a hotel buffet at an airport hotel.

Check-out was fast and efficient with people checking out and people checking in, especially flight attendants and airplane pilots. A hotel porter offered to help me but I preferred to move my rollaway luggage myself. The shuttle bus was great on the return to the airport. I actually returned to the airport to catch the Narita Airport Express train into town.

To conclude, I would stay here again. Do not have grand expectations because it's a basic airport hotel, but it does that part very well.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank rodjune
DavidHarper, General Manager at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2011

Rodjune,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your review - both are appreciate
I was impressed by the length and detail of your review
Overall an accurate overview of the Hotel

I am sure that many travelers will find the amount of detailed information very useful when choosing an airport hotel here in Narita

David C Harper