Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews aeon mall shuttle bus convenience store toilet amenities fitness room jr train station free shuttle service comfortable stay non smoking room avanti tokyo flight english hairdryer hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I stayed here overnight when I missed my flight. It was decent, nice sized room and bed. They offer late checkout for 700 yen per hour, so that was great since my flight was late. Ther's also a free shuttle to take you to & from the airport. Overall, it was a decent stay.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank misawa393
Greg M, General Manager at International Garden Hotel Narita, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Dear misawa393,
Thank you for staying with us and I appreciate you taking the time to publish your experience. I'm sure others will find the information useful. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I was a 1st time visitor from US. I was going to stay at a Hostel, however, I did not book my room in advance. I went to the hotel kiosk in the Narita airport and they recommended the I.GH.N. It was 6000Y which included free breakfast. The hostels were cheaper, but by the time I payed for buses/trains, linens, hair dryer, shower, bath towels & breakfast they would have been more expensive.
It came w cable tv (only 2 channels were avail in english), phone, hot h20 maker, green tea, hairdryer, shampoo/conditioner, shower gel, soap, sponge, razor, shower cap, toothbrush/paste, 2 sets of towels, extra blankets & 2 pairs of slippers, etc...They also have an atm, buffet restaurant (breakfast, lunch & dinner), karaoke bar, fitness center, locker room w an OUTDOOR jacuzzi & an in-room massage therapist.

They have a free shuttle bus w a great schedule that runs either to the Narita Train station, Aeon shopping center or both terminals in Narita airport.

Staff was very nice & professional.

Dining can be a little pricey if you don't eat or drink alcohol alot.

Room tip: I had a room on the 7th floor w a window on the even # side. I could see the Narita Temple from my window. However it was a smoking room/hall- did not know- cough cough !
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 577paisley

Dear DMV,
Thank you for staying with us and your comments, we appreciate you taking the time to publish your experience. I'm sure other will find the information useful. If you're back in Japan hope to see you at the International Garden Hotel...Thanks again.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

The hotel is a perfect stop around Narita airport. Hotel Shuttle bus to and from the airport was convenient. We stay one night on arrival before taking the train the next day. For one night, we preferred not to look around the hotel for food, so had dinner and breakfast at the the airport. It worked out fine.

Good size room, very quiet for a good night rest.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear LuHunt,
Thank you for staying with us and publishing your experience at the International Garden Hotel. If you're coming back to Japan hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

I have never stayed in a hotel where the housekeeping was so noisy...banging, slamming, moving furnture bumping walls and the chatter in the hallwall was terrible..this really needs to be addressed. I was to catch an early evening flight and need rest throught the afternoon, but that was just not achieveable. I have stayed here before and the same thing happened...Will now be looking elsewhere to stay.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jay M,
Thank you for your response and my apologies for the noise disturbance you experienced during your stay. We will work with our housekeeping team to eliminate this problem. Again my apologies for the disturbance and this late response to your comments.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

This would be our 8th or 9th stay @ this comfortable, clean hotel in Narita. We love the spacious room (windows can be opened up to 4 inches) & the free shuttles provided to Aeon, Keisei Station & the airport. This is the 3rd time during our stays the hotel has changed management but this time most of the staff has been replaced except for Yuine. The new staff (@ the reception) is manned by younger people. They do their job but typical Japanese politeness & especially smile is totally missing! It's so different from other Japanese hotels. This was definitely not the case during our past stays at this hotel! We stayed 1 night enroute to Sapporo & another 2 nights on the way back from Sapporo.
We'll come back as long as they continue with the free shuttles to airport & the rest.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank twong800

Dear Twong800,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the International Garden Hotel. Appreciate you taking the time to publishb your experience and I'm sure others will find it useful. Hope to see you again soon.