Open today: 6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviewed 1 November 2019
RayParks
Adelaide, Australia
A view of Airport

Depend on the wind and you a aircraft lover. It’s a place to be. You can to see the aircraft land... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2019
708winstono
Narita, Japan
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Narita
from USD 80.57
from USD 89.67
from USD 89.67
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2019

Before going to the Airport I asked my Japanese friend to take me to Sakura no yama Park. Although it was not the cherry blossom season, a few branches had cherry blossoms due to having had a cold spell. We could see the airport clearly, may be Terminal 1. We saw many flights taking off. One of them was so low right above us!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Depend on the wind and you a aircraft lover.
It’s a place to be. You can to see the aircraft land or take off
You can relax n enjoy the view.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank 708winstono
Reviewed 8 April 2019

In Narita Someiyoshino Sakura blooms about a week later than Tokyo. Since it only began to bloom on Spring Equinox (i.e., 21st March) in Tokyo, Sakuranoyama Park in Narita was still waiting for their Someiyoshino to bloom. I visited the park at the perfect time last year (26th - 27th March). But as it’s been cold this year, my friend in Narita emailed me on 6th April that only half of Someiyoshino was in bloom.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 11 April 2018

It’s near Narita Airport. As cherry blossoms were in full bloom, the traffic around the area was pretty heavy. So we decided not to go any further to enter the park. But there were plenty of cherry blossoms along the street everywhere in Narita.

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank RayParks
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Sakura no Yama Park is a great place to take an easy stroll along the paved walkways or to sit with a coffee and enjoy the aircraft landing and taking off at Tokyo Narita International Airport. Small grocery store and Pilot shop (FlightShop Charlie's) with gifts and souvenirs is on site with restrooms available.

If staying overnight between flights i would recommend staying at the Marroad International Hotel Narita which is a 10 minute walk away.

Date of experience: March 2018