1,094 results
All reviews west wing free shuttle one night the bus aeon mall gift shop next morning every half hour japanese standards the room was nice bus service morning flight convenience store early departure breakfast was included decent hotel bit dated
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Effective functional hotel. Partly renovated. Nothing fancy. Reception is not appealing. The room (renovated standard twin) is functional, yet the size is big. Fits in 2 queen size plus a 2 seater sofa. Interior is nothing fancy.

Very close (if not closest) to Airport. But window is with very good sound proof. Actually excellent sleeping quality.

Own shuttle service (not sharing with other hotels) to airport & Narita downtown. Quite packed at peak hours (Aeon mall to hotel in the evening).

OK breakfast. Functional again. Cafe is well renovated.

Lovely snow crab buffet dinner. That's a surprise

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This is a very nice hotel. However, it is 11:00 at night and we can hear fairly loud talking/TV not sue which from the room next door, as well as, even louder talking from the hall way. I'm retired and stay at pretty nice hotels, but in my younger years, I stayed in pretty. lets say pretty budget conscious hotels. This is as bad as any hotel I've ever stayed in. We are with a tour group, so I'm not sure what the cost is, but if I can't get to sleep because of the sound next door and the hall way, it's not worth it. In addition, the internet is very slow here. had to delay a facebook post due to up load delay until I'm back in Korea tomorrow.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed there only 1 night before fly to Hokkaido in triple room.
Room was very nice, clean, full of facilities and amenities.
On the night we stayed, the earthquake was happened lol
Anyway, I like this hotel if you would like to rest after or before your flight.
Oh! They have free shuttle bus to airport.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I looked everywhere for a hotel with a pool. I did not expect to pay AUS $12 to have a one time swim. You have to pay each time you want a swim, plus AUS $7 for a towel. I have never paid to use a pool in a hotel where I am a guest and found this absolutely disgraceful. We thought we would be able to have a short stop there before our late flight and would be able to relax beside the pool. Not the case.
The rooms were ok and the breakfast was very overpriced, overcrowded and most of the trays were empty when we went at 9:00.
Would look elsewhere next time

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol C
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. During this time we had constant problems with the WIFI. Also if you loose your room card you have to pay a fee, never had an experience like this. The extra bed in our room was hard and could break very easily if you layed in the wrong spot. The bathroom stank very badly which was caused by the draining. The dinner was ok but the drinks such as cola and orange juice were way overprized.

The thing that annoyed me the most was that some staff did not speak English. It was very hard to ask something at the front desk or in the restaurant.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family